Forums » General » International Action » Philippines

tophat Sdstap
Since: Jun-2015
pushpin 22

So I'm looking at taking a trip around August and was wondering has anyone had luck with non providers in the Philippines. Also the thousand year old question would you recommend any other place besides the Philippines i.e. Columbia, Thailand etc

Bow
tophat Jettn
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 1187 - 31 Reviews

Non-provider???.......I dive Cebu regularly so I already have established "friends" there. As far as recommendations.....depends on funds, time and tastes.

Buenos Aries is another great spot for site seeing and meeting beautiful new "friends".

tophat Sdstap
pushpin 22

Thanks for the reply. I have about 10 days and money is not an issue. What I meant I notice that some websites talk about meeting girls at malls and websites who are willing to hang out

Bow
tophat Jettn

You will have no problem finding ladies to 'hang out" with you. For what these providers ask for hh or hr you can have a gorgeous women hang out with you for a week....oooooorrrrrr, you can sample several. Life is pretty good outside of CONUS

tophat Sdstap
pushpin 22

Good to hear that. I didn't want to hang out in the city but looking more for a beach area with a enough girls to enjoy their company on more than one level. Besides scuba diving is there any good fishing there.

Bow
tophat Jettn

There are fishing opportunities but with only 10 days I don't think I would cross the pond. With a short window like that I'd probably head to South.

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 753 - 3 Reviews

Watch out for Vietnam Rose while you dabble in the PI- she's alive and well.

Img 0006
tophat jurgenthine
Since: Nov-2016
pushpin 45

I've been to Cebu about 4 times. The best place to meet women would be in malls. I would not stay in Manila it's too crowded and much harder to find non pros. I used to go on Cherry Blossoms to set up meet

women. Whatever free time I had I went to the mall. However , I think you should find a few online just in case.  I met plenty of women there but I liked setting something up online. Don't forget to bring plenty of chocolates!

Img 0374

tophat davidkopkin
Since: Jul-2015
pushpin 39

I'm not sure about non-providers but girls will come to you if you look non-Asian. They know you are a tourists looking for a good time. Providers hang around Burgos Circle at the Fort in BGC. Boracay has become too popular for tourists. Visit Palawan for islands and underwater rivers. Local authorities have stepped up campaigns against local rebel groups who plan to kidnap foreign tourists who venture off in far-off places so it's safe for now.

tophat Ricky_J86
Since: Oct-2015
pushpin 25 - 10 Reviews

Makes me want to save even more then I am! On my to do list is visit the Philippines or LOS :) good posts here guys 

tophat lqqkn4ahummer
Since: Oct-2014
pushpin 70 - 1 Review

If you happen to be in Manila, try the Greenbelt mall.  Was swarming with un-attached women the one time I was there.  It was me, my female companion and my other American male friend went for drinks at the Havana cafe and the girls there were constantly checking us out...

tophat Invasian
Since: Oct-2014
pushpin 36 - 4 Reviews

In Manila without a doubt hit up LA Cafe in ermita. It's now called Manila bay cafe, but tell any taxi driver LA Cafe and he will know the place.  

7367242670 03a612a1fc b
tophat jackrabbit
Since: Oct-2015
pushpin 63 - 8 Reviews

Wait you serious, I mean I'm a pretty safe guy but stuff like that still scares me.