Forums » General » International Action » Philippines

tophat Sdstap
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 22

So I'm looking at taking a trip around August and was wondering has anyone had luck with non providers in the Philippines. Also the thousand year old question would you recommend any other place besides the Philippines i.e. Columbia, Thailand etc

Lineman
tophat Jettn
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 1420 - 32 Reviews

Non-provider???.......I dive Cebu regularly so I already have established "friends" there. As far as recommendations.....depends on funds, time and tastes.

Buenos Aries is another great spot for site seeing and meeting beautiful new "friends".

tophat Sdstap
pushpin 22

Thanks for the reply. I have about 10 days and money is not an issue. What I meant I notice that some websites talk about meeting girls at malls and websites who are willing to hang out

Lineman
tophat Jettn

You will have no problem finding ladies to 'hang out" with you. For what these providers ask for hh or hr you can have a gorgeous women hang out with you for a week....oooooorrrrrr, you can sample several. Life is pretty good outside of CONUS

tophat Sdstap
pushpin 22

Good to hear that. I didn't want to hang out in the city but looking more for a beach area with a enough girls to enjoy their company on more than one level. Besides scuba diving is there any good fishing there.

Lineman
tophat Jettn

There are fishing opportunities but with only 10 days I don't think I would cross the pond. With a short window like that I'd probably head to South.

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 1358 - 4 Reviews

Watch out for Vietnam Rose while you dabble in the PI- she's alive and well.

Img 0006
tophat jurgenthine
Since: Nov '16
pushpin 62

I've been to Cebu about 4 times. The best place to meet women would be in malls. I would not stay in Manila it's too crowded and much harder to find non pros. I used to go on Cherry Blossoms to set up meet

women. Whatever free time I had I went to the mall. However , I think you should find a few online just in case.  I met plenty of women there but I liked setting something up online. Don't forget to bring plenty of chocolates!

Img 0374

tophat davidkopkin
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 51

I'm not sure about non-providers but girls will come to you if you look non-Asian. They know you are a tourists looking for a good time. Providers hang around Burgos Circle at the Fort in BGC. Boracay has become too popular for tourists. Visit Palawan for islands and underwater rivers. Local authorities have stepped up campaigns against local rebel groups who plan to kidnap foreign tourists who venture off in far-off places so it's safe for now.

tophat Ricky_J86
Since: Oct '15
pushpin 27 - Qr 14 Reviews

Makes me want to save even more then I am! On my to do list is visit the Philippines or LOS :) good posts here guys 

tophat lqqkn4ahummer
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 82 - 3 Reviews

If you happen to be in Manila, try the Greenbelt mall.  Was swarming with un-attached women the one time I was there.  It was me, my female companion and my other American male friend went for drinks at the Havana cafe and the girls there were constantly checking us out...

tophat Invasian
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 39 - 4 Reviews

In Manila without a doubt hit up LA Cafe in ermita. It's now called Manila bay cafe, but tell any taxi driver LA Cafe and he will know the place.  

7367242670 03a612a1fc b
tophat jackrabbit
Since: Oct '15
pushpin 68 - 9 Reviews

Wait you serious, I mean I'm a pretty safe guy but stuff like that still scares me.

Photogrid 1495843254194
rose JennaPINAY
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 2

So I'm looking at taking a trip around August and was wondering has anyone had luck with non providers in the Philippines. Also the thousand year old question would you recommend any other place besides the Philippines i.e. Columbia, Thailand etc

---hi honey we are from Philippines

tophat Prae
Since: May '15
pushpin 6

PI like everyone else said go to malls, I would pick up on sales girls often, just chatted a bit asked them to lunch then took it from there.  As far as LaCafe (former) those are all freelancers, and if you strike out in the malls there is always EDSA or AFOne if you have cash to drop.

But golden rule... even if you pick up on a part timer, she may not be hard core but make sure you leave her with a monetary gift.

My Preference for intl P4P in order:

Thailand (speak language)

Brazil (understand bit)

Columbia (SL)

Germany 

Columbia (SL)

Philippines (SL english not tagalog)

Vietnam (should be higher but my luck not as good)

Dominican Republic (SL)

Singapore

Japan (expensive)

Tj (Bomb Runs but its like a handjob, it gets the job done)

Prae

tophat CHUCKYCH
pushpin 38

That's because they are all hookers. Had two young girls approach me to take them back to my hotel for some "fun".

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
pushpin 1358 - 4 Reviews

Remember that the Filipinos are fairly religious. Catholic in the North and Muslim in the South. Many girls maintain their virginity until marriage. It is considered low class to be seen with a non Filipino man because of the stigma against prostitution. I lived there for 4 years. If you are taking out a higher class lady, chaperones are frequently required. I took out the daughter of an embassador and we had a chaperone not letting us out of his site the entire time. She was the most gorgeous lady I've ever been with, but me being a white American, I was unacceptable to her family. Thanks to the American GIs! On the other hand the providers are plentiful, very attractive, and very affordable. BBFS is plentiful, but BBBJ especially CIM is frowned upon. Watch out for Vietnam Rose- she's alive and well!

tophat steezie
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 15 - 9 Reviews

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the vietnam rose?

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
pushpin 1358 - 4 Reviews

A strain of syphilis that originated in Vietnam and was spread to the PI by GIs during the Vietnam War. Named after the open red sore it produced on one's Johnson.

tophat Farthernature69
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 306 - 1 Review

PI like everyone else said go to malls, I would pick up on sales girls often, just chatted a bit asked them to lunch then took it from there.  As far as LaCafe (former) those are all freelancers, and if you strike out in the malls there is always EDSA or AFOne if you have cash to drop.

But golden rule... even if you pick up on a part timer, she may not be hard core but make sure you leave her with a monetary gift.

My Preference for intl P4P in order:

Thailand (speak language)

Brazil (understand bit)

Columbia (SL)

Germany 

Columbia (SL)

Philippines (SL english not tagalog)

Vietnam (should be higher but my luck not as good)

Dominican Republic (SL)

Singapore

Japan (expensive)

Tj (Bomb Runs but its like a handjob, it gets the job done)

Prae

What is Edsa and AFOne?  Google search led me to a highway.  

---

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
pushpin 1358 - 4 Reviews

Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (commonly known as EDSA)

AFOne-  Air Force One- a nightclub.

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
pushpin 1358 - 4 Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wvqgmBOuKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8KmZIv2Qs

I just talked myself into returnung to the PI for some R & R.