Forums » General » International Action » Zurich Advice - Overnight All You Can Fuck Clubs

tophat Rinhincruz
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 13 - 2 Reviews

I will be traveling through Zurich on my way to India and can arrange an overnight layover. I have been looking around and there is some mention of "Party Clubs" where you pay a single entry fee and then can have sex with any girl in the club throughout the evening.  It also provides a place to sleep.   Its not the Globe or Aphro (pay to enter and then a fee for each girl)?  I hear you can find ads for them in Blick.  Does anyone have any experience with these? 

Also I will be in Mumbai which I hear is very difficult to find reasonably priced ladies. Any references to a local that could help hook me up with the safe local network would be appreciated, otherwise I will probably skip it.  

Full trip report if anyone can help me out. 

tophat Jeffruss
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 22 - 2 Reviews

I did one in Frankfurt. The quality of girls wasn't that great but it was a good experience. I'll stick with FKKs from now on. 

tophat Rinhincruz
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 13 - 2 Reviews

Any suggestions for where to find info on them in Frankfurt or Zurich. I think I can fly through Germany or Switzerland.

tophat Genki
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 2156

"I have been looking around and there is some mention of "Party Clubs" where you pay a single entry fee and then can have sex with any girl in the club throughout the evening.  It also provides a place to sleep."

For this type of adventure, I wonder what the entrance fee/cover charge would be?

G