Forums » General » Foodies & Drinks » Peanut butter jelly time!

Img 0910
tophat Samwhite
Since: Mar-2017
pushpin 183 - 3 Reviews

I know this forum is more then likely reserved for discussion about amazing lobster bisque. Maybe a new restaurant opening in San Francisco by a michelin star chef. I am sorry to dumb it down but I have to get this off my chest. I was out of my healthy good for you bread you know the kind with all the seeds and twigs baked into it. So there it was in the cupboard crappy ass wonderbread. I can't make a PB&J with this I am 46 yo what about my health. Let me just say best Freaking PB&J EVER! At least the peanut butter had some protein in it that's nutrition right? O hell who am I kidding I could have gotten the same nutritional value from a doughnut. Just thought I would share. What guilty food pleasures are ya all hiding out there?

Utah canyons
tophat 007davebond
Since: Dec-2016
pushpin 62 - 4 Reviews

I ate a salad for dinner last night.

It was mostly tomatoes and croutons.

Pretty much one big crouton with tomato sauce. And cheese.

Ok, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.

20170624 160054 1 1
Mod icon md adorabell
Since: Oct-2014 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 443 - 35 Reviews

peanut butter and jelly as well as grilled cheese REQUIRES white bread for sure!!..

*this is sooo bad and it may be removed, maybe not, but i had to attach*

Img 31171

tophat 50sXfittr
Since: Nov-2015 Vip  
pushpin 984 - Qr 18 Reviews

I try to eat healthy most of the time, I just finished a salad, but man do I love me a peanut butter sandwich.  Used to eat it with Wonderbread many decades ago, but once i switched to Wheat, yes the kind with seeds, nuts and branches, i couldn't go back to white bread. Back then it had to be crunchy, but now only creamy.  Not a big fan of jelly though.

Yes pizza is a must have in my life.

And bread in general is my weakness.

A little bit of chocolate and the occasional bag of chips.

Don't do donuts, cake, cookies or ice cream.  Of course if you twisted my arm...

Giphy
tophat philipfry
Since: May-2016
pushpin 409 - Qr 17 Reviews

Koala
tophat JJLICKIT
Since: Apr-2015
pushpin 2603 - Qr 11 Reviews

Freaking awesome photo!

Img 0910
tophat Samwhite
Since: Mar-2017
pushpin 183 - 3 Reviews

I love sourdough bread for a grilled cheese it has that great crunch!

here is a link to an awesome song about PB&J enjoy!

https://youtu.be/4jBDnYE1WjI

Tiger 06
tophat EmperorJNorton
Since: Apr-2017
pushpin 313 - 5 Reviews

I like a good PBJ but I think I'd go for pretty much any other bread over wonder. That being said, try putting a little less jelly on the sandwich and then spread some butter on the outside top and bottom.  Then heat in pan till one side is gbd, flip and repeat.  Grilled PBJ on a cold day is awesome.  Just watch out for the jelly imitating napalm.

20170613 191353
rose soakingwetkitty
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 621 - 100 Reviews

That sounds yum, I never thought of doing that to a PBnd J, I now must try it.

Images
tophat Countrydavid305
pushpin 27 - 3 Reviews

Well us young at heart guys have to live a little hell. Thats why we're hobbying, these ladies will probably make you croak over before pbandj  enjoy brother. We're all one provider away from the er 

Images
tophat Countrydavid305
pushpin 27 - 3 Reviews

You look better then a pb&j sandwhich.  Your stopping a old mans heart right now I tell you. Looking sweet pretty lady 

tophat 50sXfittr
Since: Nov-2015 Vip  
pushpin 984 - Qr 18 Reviews

My fav PB & J song

https://youtu.be/LVPNXsc4wsQ

tophat SkipTofu
Since: Feb-2017
pushpin 13 - 16 Reviews

I like to cut a thick slice of real sourdough, little butter, pop it in the toaster oven. Spread of crunchy PB, smear of strawberry jam and have with a cup of Graffeo coffee in the morning. Terrific way to start the day.

tophat Elvis P
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 659

People on a powe training or bodybuilding program are recommend to consume PB-based foods as a high-protein/high calorie snack. 

tophat Thegentleman831
pushpin 4

Count me in for an ol fashion PB&J with a tall glass of cold milk. 

Download
tophat CharlieBrown1982
Since: Nov-2016
pushpin 79 - 1 Review

Krispy cream donut, (strawberry filled), slice it across, use that as a bun, thickest beef patty you could find, a big scoop of crunchy thick PB, slices of banana with bacon. Thats my version of pb&j. Then, a little nap. 👍👌,,, sooo guilty.

Rdh54.0
tophat GoGetSum
Since: Jan-2015
pushpin 1553 - 21 Reviews

PB&J and bacon!

rose LollyPoptart
Since: Jul-2015 Vip  
pushpin 3334 - 83 Reviews

Ohhh when I was pregnant with my last baby I ate grilled pb&j all the time. My friends thought I'd lost my mind but it was soooooo good. 

I love pb&j on Artesano bread, so perfect. And peanut butter and honey. And peanut butter and thin-sliced dill pickle on sourdough is a childhood favorite. 

I have some peach-raspberry jam I bought on my way out of South Bay last weekend. I might need pb&j for lunch now!