Forums » General » Foodies & Drinks » High smelling food in an incall

tophat escape
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 1205 - Qr 48 Reviews

While I think anyone should be able to eat what they want, sometimes it's good to use a little forethought. 
Went to a provider in a high end hotel a few years ago. First time visiting. She had asked me to come a half hour later than planned. When I finally got to see her the room stunk of fish. the delivery containers where still in the room. Was hella gross. Ended up leaving.
Just a thought. 

tophat Elvis P
Since: Jan '16
pushpin 878

Whenever I pan-fry fish filets, like tilapia, flounder, or rockfish in mesquite seasoning and panko, I can eat it in the house or car without leaving a foul fishy smell, just as long as the windows in the car are cracked. I wouldn't try that with catfish though 

I guess it depends on the type of fish, and how it's prepared. 

Squifffffy
tophat Squiggy
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 3599

U outta be careful

A friend of mine pan - fried flounder in his car on the way to work every day.

He got a ticket.

The next week he got a steamer and started cooking lobster when he went to work.  He hadda wrestle the lobster for the steering wheel on a Tuesday.

tophat Elvis P
pushpin 878

Your friend should put the flounder in the steamer instead of lobster. The flounder can't wrestle him for the steering wheel, and is only a fraction of the price.

Or, pan-fry the flounder at home, then brown bag it. That should avoid getting a ticket. I can see how pan-frying flounder inside the car would catch the attention of LE. 

Squifffffy
tophat Squiggy
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 3599

Actully thats good advice.  Except if flounder goes to steamer that leaves pan fried to lobster??

Ickie sticke.

He;s just gonna wait till this cop transfers to the Chanel Islands.  I think Chanel # 5

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 1459 - 4 Reviews

Are you positive that it was fish you were smelling? Can't blame you for turning tail and running!

tophat escape

Restaurant bought takeout I presume. 
I had to flounder before I could find out if she had sole or was a catfish. 
I left to go find Nemo 

tophat Elvis P
pushpin 878

Restaurant bought takeout I presume. 

I had to flounder before I could find out if she had sole or was a catfish. 

I left to go find Nemo 

---

If it was strong enough to smell, it was probably catfish, or something equally fishy. 

At first glance,  I thought you had some flounder yourself 

tophat escape

Like Elvis, I left the building.

tophat Elvis P
pushpin 878

Like Elvis, I left the building.

---

Good call, I would have done the same thing