Forums » General » Fitness & Nutrition » Pineapple juice

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 1028 - 4 Reviews

It's been rumored for some time that pineapple juice sweetens the taste of cum. Anybody have expereience with this? I sure know what asparagus does to my pee. We are what we eat. Any ideas about food imparting taste or odor to body excretions? We all know about garlic and cherry farts--

Vt2
rose VeronicaTurbay
Since: Jun-2017
pushpin 28

yup, pineapple it is very helpful! 

and pls.. drink lots of water after having some asparagus for dinner. 

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 1028 - 4 Reviews

LMAO- Asparagus piss would gag a maggot. I'm drinking alot of pineapple juice these days. :-)

Giphy
tophat philipfry
Since: May-2016
pushpin 480 - Qr 18 Reviews

Also OD on zinc supplements so you can cum like Rodney Moore.

Ahs
tophat AlexHawk
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 88 - Qr 10 Reviews

Zinc supplements ? Explain please! I'll google it but more context would be great 

Giphy
tophat philipfry
Since: May-2016
pushpin 480 - Qr 18 Reviews

Certain minerals are needed by your body for the production of semen and one of them is zinc.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Does-Zinc-Make-You-Ejaculate-More?-How-to-Produce-More-Semen&id=4744388

If you want actual sciency articles:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5203687/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4773819/

Img 20170805 1
rose Sexypleasures609
Since: Nov-2014
pushpin 105 - 11 Reviews

'Sciency' ..love it ! Lol 😜

tophat vr55
Since: Sep-2014 Vip  
pushpin 57 - 11 Reviews

After learning what pineapple does for your body... let's just say it is my fav fruit now lol.

Images 1
tophat jayblank23
Since: Jul-2014 Vip  
pushpin 550 - 22 Reviews

I stopped eating "processed" foods a few years back, and now every meal consists of fresh meats, fresh produce, and some kind of starch. Shopping is frequent and a little more costly, but it makes me feel great. I work lonnnnnnnnnnng hours sometimes, so I'd hate to feel sluggish. I will say the ramification of the diet change is when I falter and get a burger or something - I feel like absolute shit.

Anyway, I buy fruits and chop them - ziploc and freeze. And every few weeks I'll get on some weird smoothie hype or I will just drink a greek yogurt smoothie. I've had a few providers tell me I taste pretty great. And most recently a gal told me I've tasted the best she has ever had. (Sales tactic to have me return? Maybe.)

I do go on a cranberry cleanse monthly, I don't drink anything but water, coffee, and an occasional glass of juice if I ever have time for breakfast. I don't even have soda in my house and I don't drink milk (not counting other dairy products). I don't gym, but I have a fairly active lifestyle so not sure if that helps me sweat out some toxins either lol.

tophat JBuzz
Since: Aug-2017
pushpin 32

Here here jayblank23!

I have always tried to maintain healthy eating habits although I do enjoy a "session" with comfort food once in a while.  Funny thing about comfort food is it only makes you happy at the time you're eating.....as digestion gets underway I too feel sluggish and 'blah'.  My daily intake consists of mostly fruits and veggies, lean meats/poultry a few times weekly (at the most), one cup of coffee with breakfast which usually a couple of hard boiled eggs or whole grain cereal, and lots of water throughout the day.  Soda and highly processed food are nearly non-existent in my home.  I also do the gym thing, usually 4 times a week.  Collectively, all of these help me feel good and stay energized during the day.  My body weight/shape has hardly changed over the years as well.

Take care of your body and it will take care of you

Img 0607
tophat Drew40901
Since: Jun-2016 Vip  
pushpin 59 - 9 Reviews

So how much pineapple juice and for how long before it sweetens the cum?

Poohda
tophat alivan0909
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 154 - Qr 7 Reviews

In addition to what the others have said, I also recommend loading up on mangos with your pineapple juice, and almonds (raw)...this seemingly gives your semen a sweet note.

Furthermore, if you load up on your zinc and soy lecithin (you can't really OD, it's basically soy beans)...you could have Peter North like moneyshots, if that's your thing. In my experience, when you cum, you feel it more...

Can be fun.

Happy hobbying. Prosperous providing!

rose SierraGreek
Since: Aug-2017
pushpin 23

Soy Lecithin is terrible for your body. I would advise people not to "load up" on it. It is basically toxic. Look up what it can do to you. +1 on the Zinc though...it seems to help guys shot large loads.

Poohda
tophat alivan0909
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 154 - Qr 7 Reviews

Thanks Sierra...I will do more research on it. From the research I did do, there was nothing negative about it being toxic.  Alternatively, going to Zinc is probably a better option.

Always love to learn and be educated.

Thanks again.

tophat dannile
Since: Sep-2016
pushpin 16 - 2 Reviews

sunflower lecithin ftw.  No soy.

Also pygeum.

And l-citrulline.

And dhea.

And maca.

And a bunch of celery along with your pineapple juice.

I will get a Nobel Prize some day for my work in load enhancement.

tophat eatncake69
Since: Oct-2016
pushpin 135 - 6 Reviews

Costco has pinapple juce that is our pinapple juice and pulp very good 

Bevis
tophat Buttlvr
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 431 - Qr 11 Reviews

Tried it once with a provider. Drank a bunch for two weeks then got her opinion. She gave the thumbs up

Download
tophat mound hound
Since: Sep-2016
pushpin 320 - 15 Reviews

Welcome to California. You make a beautiful addition to our state.