Forums » General » Fitness & Nutrition » Let's sweat together.....mature seeking workout buddy SF

Img 0024
rose  sinfullysexual
Since: Sep-2014 Vip  Verifiedbadge
pushpin 38 - 30 Reviews

I recently invested in some cosmetic procedures, and I recently quit smoking! I'm afraid to eat my surgeries away and need someone to workout with. Do you have a routine that works for you? Great! I'll fallow you because I don't. My schedule is flexible, and I can meet anywhere that's a reasonable distance. Thanks for taking time to read the post. Have a great day. 

tophat  MikeHoncho636
Since: Feb-2016
pushpin 14 - 4 Reviews

Are you looking for outdoor activities ? Like hiking , etc ?  If so , mission peaks in Fremont is a good one and San Jose has some killer stairs . I'm down to go , let me know !

Img 0024
rose  sinfullysexual
Since: Sep-2014 Vip  Verifiedbadge
pushpin 38 - 30 Reviews

Was hoping that a provider would respond and was looking for more of a gym buddy,  a consistant routine. Apprecaiatr the response and the recommendations.  

tophat  Sama77
Since: Nov-2016
pushpin 3

Where do you have your membership? We can connect and maybe we can negotiate for a sesh later? Lol

tophat  5305150z
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 84 - 9 Reviews

Join the "mile a day" club.  Yes, I know it's alone, but no matter what, walk a minimum of 1 mile every day.  Every day.  It keeps your brain in the mode of doing something.  I know it's not with a buddy like you are looking for, but the days when the buddy flakes, or you don't have time, just 1 mile.  That's only 12 to 15 minutes.  Don't need any gear, just a pair of comfortable shoes.  Next thing you know, you will jog a little of it, work up to more, or whatever works for you.  But remember, do a minimum of 1 mile every day.  Just walk out the door, walk in one direction for about 10 minutes, turn around and go back.

tophat  Bsw30
Since: Sep-2016
pushpin 16

Start off with something simple yet real effective like jumping rope. Great work out that gets your heart rate up and a good sweat. I usually do it in minute sets as many times as I can. Tones  my calfs up real well too. 

20170213 104342
tophat  mmamax
Since: Feb-2017
pushpin 56 - 10 Reviews

Hope all is well nerd

Photo 3 %281%29
rose  Passion-nymph
Since: Nov-2016 Vip 
pushpin 15 - 6 Reviews

...How kind of you to offer...; ).

tophat  Sama77
Since: Nov-2016
pushpin 3

Haha it saves us some time in the screening process too! Had to try. Are you interested? Haha