Forums » General » Fitness & Nutrition » HELP !!!

20171126 214038 2
rose Nova Love
Since: Nov '17
pushpin 68 - 4 Reviews

So lately i have really been telling myself that its time to get my body together. I don't want to lose weight, really just want to tone everything up ! Toned arms, legs, plump round butt & flat stomach. Can anyone give me any pointers or point me in the right direction ?

Thank you,

Nova 🌹

20180210 175051 3

Sausage 2
tophat Sausage
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 898 - 18 Reviews

So lately i have really been telling myself that its time to get my body together. I don't want to lose weight, really just want to tone everything up ! Toned arms, legs, plump round butt & flat stomach. Can anyone give me any pointers or point me in the right direction ?

Thank you,

Nova 🌹

---

I work about 13 different muscle groups at the moment:

pecs, lats, biceps, triceps, medial deltoids, posterior deltoids, traps, abs, obliques, quads, hamstrings, calves, erectors (lower back).

Do only 1 set of about 12 repetitions for each of those groups. If you're out of shape, then you might be sore for a couple of days. Next workout: 2 sets.

My current workout plan is shown below, but you don't need to do that many sets--I suggest working up to about 5 sets, 3 to 5 days per week.

Day 1:

Pecs, traps, biceps, triceps -- 10 sets each (I was up to 15 to 20 last year)

Day 2:

medial and posterior delts, traps, abs, obliques

Day 3: 

Quads, hamstrings, calves, erectors

Day 4: 

Rest, and repeat

And I usually split my sets into 3 different exercises to attack the muscles from different angles.

However, if you want abs like this...

...then you need to reduce your bodyfat percentage by burning more calories than you consume.

20171126 214038 2
rose Nova Love
Since: Nov '17
pushpin 68 - 4 Reviews

Thank you !! I am out of shape so I am sure I will be sore. I'm looking into getting a membership at 24 hour fitness. Also, I have been watching what I eat. Leaving the bread & pasta alone. Both are my favorite !

tophat Stone Cold0724
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 7 - 2 Reviews

I know a Great Personal Trainer in Oakland.  PM me  if your interested.