Forums » General » Fitness & Nutrition » Probiotics?

Img 0772
tophat Flazh_510
Since: Apr '17 Vip  
pushpin 10 - 6 Reviews

Hi ive been searching for a good probiotics. Anything i search online seems to be a paid review.

if you tried a probiotic let me know and how it work for you.

thanks

Humpty
tophat lowmORALfiber
Since: Oct '17
pushpin 916 - Qr 5 Reviews

I usually hit up the refrigerated part of the health sections in Whole Foods or Sprouts. Grab whatever their most expensive probiotic is and pocket dat shit.

Img 0030
tophat pvsanjose
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 362 - 29 Reviews

There are several foods considered pro biotic. Sauerkraut, kimchi, kombucha, natto.

this is in addition to all the little bottles you see refrigerated at health food stores. You might look up probiotics in general and see which ones might fit with you.

a food based product might be more economical like above 

tophat Val_Killmore
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 302 - 2 Reviews

I love probiotics. they are essential to good gut health. like others have stated stick to the cold refrigerated ones.

Cdaada2e c99c 42fa 8e88 cfc06d79811a
rose OriginalCyn
Since: Mar '17 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 739 - 67 Reviews

My coach has me taking digestive enzymes with meal 1 and meal 5. They are probiotics. 

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 1836 - 4 Reviews

Korean barbeque restaurants serve complimentary appetizers with your meal that are loaded with probiotics.

tophat romanticlover
Since: Oct '17
pushpin 397 - 3 Reviews

I keep a bottle of Now Foods Probiotic-10 in my fridge and take them twice a week, for everyday maintenance I eat Dannon Oikos yogurt.

I read a medical study that said taking probiotics with milk or oats helps them survive stomach acid, a bowl of Cheerios would be perfect.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/535648-does-stomach-acid-kill-probiotic-supplements/

Img 0772
tophat Flazh_510
Since: Apr '17 Vip  
pushpin 10 - 6 Reviews

Thanks everyone for your input. I went to whole foods the other day ill check what they have in stock/ also might swing by my local vitamin shoppe if they have anything.

thanks again 

tophat Milagro
Since: Dec '16 Vip  
pushpin 605 - 1 Review

VSL 3. My daughter is a registered/licensed dietician who loves to research supplements because there are so many bad ones. She takes theses and sent them too me,