Forums » General » Fitness & Nutrition » Fasting

tophat rjhoneycomb
Since: Feb-2016
pushpin 98 - 7 Reviews

Just want to promote the idea of not eating.  It works... Eventually you'll experience real hunger and need to eat again but I water faster for 2 weeks and lost twenty lbs. and kept it off for a month now.  

How? after 4 days your body goes into deep ketosis and burns off extra tissue for energy. You feel amazing and your fat just strips away.  You will become sick if you do it for too long though.  Just make sure to take vitamins and drink hella water. 

20170627 131238
rose Kaysb
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 554 - 33 Reviews

I actually dry fast sometimes for days! It really helps filter the kidneys and move the lymphatic system too.

tophat shadowworlds
Since: Jan-2015
pushpin 2580

Sounds interesting and I might give it a try maybe for a few days

Poohda
tophat alivan0909
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 128 - Qr 6 Reviews

I recommend keeping a positive attitude when you do it. Sounds a bit cheesy, but just keep telling yourself you can do it and get through it.  Most people quit.  As Henry Ford said, "whether you think you can or you cannot, you're right."

tophat Yogibearhere
Since: Aug-2016
pushpin 136

Look up "mastercleanse"

20170627 131238
rose Kaysb
pushpin 554 - 33 Reviews

Look up "mastercleanse"

--- actually me and Alivan have done the master cleanse.  We've spoken a out it a lot too. It's a great cleanse. I do dry fasting sometimes for 3 days.  When I really want to filter my kidneys and move my lymphatic system..! Have you heard of Master Fast? Its insane but these people that do it are healing diseases with in themselves mad. I actually know the man who developed it. Master Gino. Check it out!

20170627 131238
rose Kaysb
pushpin 554 - 33 Reviews

I live by Dr. Morse protocol and I only eat fruit. Look him up on YouTube! He's the man! 

Poohda
tophat alivan0909
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 128 - Qr 6 Reviews

+1 on what Kaysb said.

tophat Submassive
Since: Jun-2017 Vip  
pushpin 111 - 4 Reviews

I'll vouch for it, too. I did a 7- day fast and then have switched to 3-days fasting, eat a meal, then 3 more fasting days. Rinse, repeat. 

My body feels great. There's tons of evidence that you can reduce or eliminate a lot of health problems: from Type II Diabetes, to MS, to Crohn's disease to CAD AND Vascular disease. There's also some evidence that fasting is a great way to increase longevity and dramatically decrease the risk of cancers, Alzheimer's and other diseases that seem to have become more prevalent with a Western diet of excess.

I've lost over 30 lbs in about a month, and feel like I'm in my 20s-30s again. 

20170627 131238
rose Kaysb
pushpin 554 - 33 Reviews

I'll vouch for it, too. I did a 7- day fast and then have switched to 3-days fasting, eat a meal, then 3 more fasting days. Rinse, repeat. 

My body feels great. There's tons of evidence that you can reduce or eliminate a lot of health problems: from Type II Diabetes, to MS, to Crohn's disease to CAD AND Vascular disease. There's also some evidence that fasting is a great way to increase longevity and dramatically decrease the risk of cancers, Alzheimer's and other diseases that seem to have become more prevalent with a Western diet of excess.

I've lost over 30 lbs in about a month, and feel like I'm in my 20s-30s again. 

---that's awesome! I love when I meet someone else that knows and trust the ability of ones self to heal ones self. Our own bodies is the best cure for our bodies when we catch disease. It is built to fight them off and save us from death.. Imagine trying to heal from infection and you are eating Twinkies and cake or even meat vs fresh fruit and veggies .. You'll be well in no time. Animals fast when they are ill as well.  They know bettter than most humans!

tophat stevenvisalia
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 1420 - 9 Reviews

You know the good book suggest fasting one day per week.  I was thinking about that.  If a person fasted for 24 hours starting Sun morning until Monday morning each week they will have fasted 52 days in one year or  almost two months not eating. At 2500 calories per day that would equal 130,000 calories and with limited activity another 2,000 per day equals 104,000 for a total of 234,000 calories lost for the year or 66 to 70 pounds in a year....That may not be that difficult to stick to when you consider how much weight loss with little or no effort with little or no impact on health.

SV

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
Since: Dec-2014
pushpin 378

Read the book,

" Never be sick Again!"

by Raymond Francis for clarity!

🤓

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
pushpin 378

Or! The book-

" How not to die!"

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
pushpin 378

tophat Yogibearhere
Since: Aug-2016
pushpin 136

Thanks for the master fast reference.  I'll read up on it later.   I do a 24 hour fast couple times a month and intermittent fasting (8 hour diet) often.   I've dropped 50+ lbs using various protocols and am always looking to find new methodologies.  

20170627 131238
rose Kaysb
pushpin 554 - 33 Reviews

You are welcome!! The master fast is the strongest most effective fast there is.  It is mainly to heal disease and cancers in the body..  I know many many people have came back from deadly diseases.  It is really true that our body is the best thing to heal the body. I myself have never done the master fast, but I do dry fasting several times a month. What better way to clean a dirty tank than to empty it and we filter our kidneys more and the lymphatic system as well. I did a 8 whole months only juicing and lost a lot of weight , but most importantly feel better than I did at 25 more alive and I'm 45 now !!.

tophat Genki
Since: Mar-2017
pushpin 884

By doing a healthy fast, you can extend your lifespan!  It also depends on your dietary habits.

Food is the cause - and food is the cure!

G

Unnamed %289%29
rose Camilla.marino
pushpin 27 - 8 Reviews

Fasting is the best! Cured my insomnia. I have yet to go more than 3 days without food. But I just bought some hoodia appetite suppressants, so I think I'll start tomorrow...

Img 0910
tophat Samwhite
pushpin 190 - 4 Reviews

I would caution on slowly reintroducing food once coming off a fast. Your body may react very quickly to expel anything it doesn't see as beneficial. Spend a day eating small amounts of nuts and whole grains before going out to a big breakfast or dinner. 

tophat rm2234
Since: Apr-2015 Vip  
pushpin 19 - 6 Reviews

tophat HeadAlcohol
Since: Feb-2016
pushpin 51

What else do people use for appetite suppressant, I have tried all kinds of fasting and ketosis but I can't seem to go more than one day and when I stop I eat all the food, carbs mainly, that I can touch??  Is it just a question of will power, any tricks, supplements??? 

HA