Forums » General » Feature Requests » new category: bedroom technique

tophat nately
Since: Oct '15 Vip  
pushpin 378 - 17 Reviews

I am thinking this would be a good place for a new forum topic, one that would focus on how we can do a better job at our end of the deal.  

Many thred topics I have in mind.    Of course, the usual topics, how to make it last longer, but also, varieties of thrusting, thrusting vs. grinding, the benefits of grinding.

How to DATY.   That is a topic where we could all benefit from some shared knowledge.   It should all be in one place.  Again, I suggest, the new forum topic:  "bedroom technique."  (I grew up thinking Sam Kinison's alphabet technique was the way to go, but now I've realized how I may have been misled, and I have to rebuild my strategy from the ground up.  Guess the joke's on me, and Sam is laughing from the grave.) 

Different positions for CFS.   

Tantra sex:  what's that all about?

How to pleasure the yoni?

Pineapple juice:  do they notice the difference?

Lest I forget, the art of foot massage.  How to give a foot massage like Jules in Pulp Fiction.  He is the foot-f-ing master, don't be tickling or anything.  

Let's do this, mods:  new forum topic:  "Bedroom Technique"

tophat eldanado282
Since: Jun '16
pushpin 28

DATY: Eat that shit like your life depends on it.

tophat nately
pushpin 378 - 17 Reviews

DATY: Eat that shit like your life depends on it.
---

Yes, but not like that dude in Florida. 

2017 04 26 00 01 35 896
rose SexyRed
Since: Dec '15 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 282 - 92 Reviews

Oh my.....you guys are hilarious!!! How about your lips and tongue whisper sweet rubbings to miss clit.

tophat eldanado282
pushpin 28

A side order of clit does the body good.

2017 04 26 00 01 35 896
rose SexyRed
Since: Dec '15 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 282 - 92 Reviews

Order up!

tophat eldanado282
pushpin 28

DATY theory proven, it's all about starving yourself prior to sessions.

Now for tantric sex: you gotta go balls deep and let her know you care.

tophat nately
pushpin 378 - 17 Reviews

DATY theory proven, it's all about starving yourself prior to sessions.

Now for tantric sex: you gotta go balls deep and let her know you care.

---

Eat pussy on an empty stomach, is that the idea?

783985981f14a6a6f0a8b03870c818f7
rose psychokunt
Since: Feb '16
pushpin 1049 - 48 Reviews

the ABC thing is good when you dont grind your fucking tongues so far up against the snatch it feels as if youre trying to crawl back inside the thing. 

Latest
tophat pa2caliin84
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 84 - 6 Reviews

I had one provider advise me to "write [my] name on it, baby"

20171107 195512
tophat Ck6619
Since: Jul '16 Vip  
pushpin 26 - 7 Reviews

I love this idea. The information on DATY is greatly appreciated. 

You suggest the usual topic of how to make it last longer. That's good. But, what about the opposite : how to make it come quicker? I can go a two hour session and never get all the way there. May sound like a good problem to have, but when the delicate skin chafes and the jaw muscles start to cramp, the charm wears off. And I'm left partially unsatisfied and she often feels like a failure (but, it's not her fault. It's me, all me.) 

Any hints on how to make the little guy exhale on demand? 

tophat nately
pushpin 378 - 17 Reviews

I love this idea. The information on DATY is greatly appreciated. 

You suggest the usual topic of how to make it last longer. That's good. But, what about the opposite : how to make it come quicker? I can go a two hour session and never get all the way there. May sound like a good problem to have, but when the delicate skin chafes and the jaw muscles start to cramp, the charm wears off. And I'm left partially unsatisfied and she often feels like a failure (but, it's not her fault. It's me, all me.) 

Any hints on how to make the little guy exhale on demand? 

---

You see, that's the kind of shared info we need.   That's why we need this feature, but the mods aren't picking up the idea.

Like anything else, I think DATY skill is improved with experience, you find out what works, you've got to go out into the field and put some miles on your tongue, that's how you get the expertise, the knowledge.

tophat SoloRo
Since: Oct '16
pushpin 10 - 2 Reviews

DATY and nipple licking technique same or different?