Forums » General » Feature Requests » Make Provider DNS Forum Available to VIP

Bear1
tophat Asubtlesenior
Since: Sep '14 Vip  
pushpin 1962 - Qr 66 Reviews

I have been a member in good standing of P411, TER, MRB and NS for many years. As such I have many options for companionship by the hour, evening etc. However, NS is the only site that denies the VIP client the permission to view Pink Board posts.

I was recently given, offsite, screenshots of unsubstantiated allegations against me as a client. In the past I would simply post in the public forums a request to ANY  PROVIDER to come forward and post thier facts. I have always said any provider has my permission to post the entire log of the offensive communication or proof of actual session. None have chosen to do so.

So I ask that NS give VIP clients viewing access only to the Nightshift DNS Pink Book as was the acceptable condition of MRB.

20170126 105644
rose NarissaCupcakes
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 559 - 128 Reviews

This isn't mrb and no they shouldn't give any access to the guys. 

Do you know how many rapists have been on ns and girls fear retaliation. Now ill post publicly who is dangerous but not everyone feels that way. 

guys who are VIP are just as bad as non vip. 

tophat Stainless
Since: Aug '16 Vip  
pushpin 525 - 1 Review

I dimly recall read-only access to the Pink Book, but never a DNS list. Letting clients read such a thing would defeat the purpose. If a provider-only section keeps the ladies safer and also engaged on the other forums, I’m for it. 

Bear1
tophat Asubtlesenior

So you are advocating public disclosure of your DNS suggestions thereby allowing the accused a chance to defend against your claims? Sounds kinda Sixth Amendment Constitutional so to speak.

However, you also suggest that under the cloak of anonimity any provider can lodge unsubstantiated claims against any client they may or may not have seen personally. I see how that could cause issues.

Bear1
tophat Asubtlesenior

So I hear you say that it is okay to pay for VIP membership and as an added feature uou can also get anonymously blacklisted for no extra charge. You were born at a very high altitude would be my guess.

tophat Cochino
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 114 - 29 Reviews

You are a danger to the girls you MF do you want me to remind you when you put the hands on 2 well known providers. Your lucky of where it happened cause something would have happened to you. So dont act like your an innocent man. Its guys like you that pinkbook was made to protect the girls from. 

Img 20171113 162655
rose AmyDivine
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 413 - 23 Reviews

Um no. And the bitches screen shotting this shit, rank. Just foul

tophat Parnate1
Since: Aug '17
pushpin 19

MRB had a public pink section but the girls had their own private forums to discuss the "bad guys." P411 is simply "OKs" and nothing else. Some TER girls have their own "PO" (provider's only) board. Eccie girls have their own forums. Then there is "verify him," and "Safe-Office." All of these are private places where clients have no access.

Some clients are nice to a few well-known girls to get great references so they can use those girls as vouchers and take terrible advantage of newer more inexperienced girls.  

Any guy can end up on a shit list because of one  BSC type girl but no decent client ends up on those lists over the long term on any consistent basis.

Bear1
tophat Asubtlesenior

Thank god you brought this up. A perfect example of the guilty until proven innocent.

As I recall Roxy had issues with me. The party/gathering in question had a full security force on duty until the wee hours of the morning if I am not mistaken...NOT.

Once the security force left some fat kid in a robe, I think that was you, and a posse of Super Size burritos in lip stick confronted me with the allegations you raise here. Now had there been any kind of assault you mention there would have been defensive wounds because no whore worth her weight, and we are talking heavy weights here, would go down without a fight let alone not scream bloody hell while security was on duty. That is a material fact for any defense or prosecution and your pebble size brain failed to ask that question when it meant something. You didn't ask that question because you posted many times about your dislike of my presence on GLH. 

Nonetheless you chose to be the BMOC and confront me and support allegations you did not witness. As you allege in your post here you would have dispatched me had the location been different. Bullshit!. You didn't "get busy and clean up the yard" because you either were afraid to get busy with a 63 yo man or you really didn't want to go down for those burritos.

Yes, I got booted from GLH but who hasn't. Who has cared about getting booted from that pee hole in the snow? Counting me....zero.

As I have done since the dawn of RB if any provider has proof that we sessioned and actually has an issue to raise I will not challenge said proof. Guess what "robe boy" there are haters but not victims.

This is why either open up the DNS forum to VIPs or allow VIPs to have a DNS forum of our own where we post the bait and switches, the blackmailers, the risky business providers without any access by providers. Level playing field.

This I am sure is Cochino certified. I'm not going out on a limb here but my regulars, Cupcake included, will see me anytime they have time available. Serious providers know bullshit even if they don't smell it.

tophat Cochino
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 114 - 29 Reviews

No matter what you say to defend yourself your a danger to the girls. And the  only reason I didnt do anything is you ran like a bitch when I confronted you I gave you the choice was to leave or get a beatdown. And yes the girls had marks on them and I asked you what happened and if you had laid hands on them you confirmed it and tried to give a bullshit excuse. After I gave you the 2 choices you ran like bitch. Girls reading this I hope you get the point tha a Subtlesenior is a dangerous man. Thats why you will see his name on the DNS list. Not only that he is a racist bastard.

Bear1
tophat Asubtlesenior

You need to proofread what you write and if it makes any sense as a response.

I said "I " would have "defensive wounds"; wounds on me, get it? Wounds from your big burritos defending themselves. Those big girls having wounds is immaterial.

In your first post you said had the situation been different you would have done the work. It's no mystery I spent time in both Lompoc Federal and Avenal State so running like a bitch is laughable.

You have some issues with me but you only raise allegations that in my original response were debunked. Again I ask who in thier right mind would run to the fat guy in a robe when serious muscle was close at hand as hired security? 

You keep to your 15 minute dates in CV motels and let others wear the big boy pants.

If you have proof I'm all ears; so far you are just mouthing off some 2 year old here say. However, you are helping me prove my point that unsubstantiated allegations should face the scrutiny of daylight.

9970fdd7 4c06 4f5a 8af8 2d359cf6294f zpsvwquom3e
rose KaylaSummers
Since: May '16
pushpin 48 - 1 Review

You’re only worried about access because you know your name is listed multiple times. You think it’s a coincidence providers are constantly complaining about you? Are they ALL lying? You can tell from reading your posts, you’re full of drama

Img 20171113 162655
rose AmyDivine
pushpin 413 - 23 Reviews

Thank you for saying this Kayla.

I feel that if you come up more than twice on a DNS post then there is something going on there and it is usually the women who are correct............................

Grog 02
Mod icon md Cunnylingerer
Since: Aug '14 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 2611 - Qr 56 Reviews

You want access then all you have to do is have that operation and change your profile to TS Provider and get some reviews by verified hobbyists under your belt. Shouldn't be a problem. 

Cunny 

20171113 123413
rose soakingwetkitty
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 797 - 117 Reviews

There are some horrible VIP clients,it doesn't take much  but 20 bucks to be VIP,  but that's ok your desire to have access to that list, puts ladies at risk or having to choose to be shut mouth about dangerous guys. There's a Men's forum we have no access to, we have the ladies section that is ours,  it needs to stay way.

Sadly as you describe, a lady has provided you with screen shots of your presence on the DNS list. With messy  providers as such , do you really think we need guys having access?

Care to tell who the provider is who's breaking the rules? 

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 1459 - 4 Reviews

So what would prevent a guy from registering on NS as a female provider, post in the listings with fictitious pics and profile, and then gaining access to the ladies only forums? Aren't we just hiding behind a false sense of exclusivity and privacy?

1679878514 t
tophat JustAnother1ofYoFan
Since: Aug '15
pushpin 224

...I spent time in both Lompoc Federal and Avenal State so running like a bitch is laughable.

---

The Federal Correctional Institution, Lompoc is a low-security United States federal prison for male inmates in California.

Avenal State Prison (ASP) is a male-only state prison in the city of Avenal ...
Security class: Minimum-medium

You keep bringing up your prison stint as if you're a real tough guy ???

20171113 123413
rose soakingwetkitty

Once again, only an asshat would do that. The gents on here that are remarkable clients have no desire to know or have access to those forums I'm sure.

Img 20171113 162655
rose AmyDivine
pushpin 413 - 23 Reviews

He should have lied and said San Quentin or Corcoran........................I mean damn, federal prison is the soft cushy side of prison life lol.

Humpty
tophat lowmORALfiber
Since: Oct '17 Vip  
pushpin 517 - 3 Reviews

I don't particularly like Asubtlesenior, and I think carting out one's incarceration history as intimidation is pretty childish, but downplaying the harshness of doing time because it wasn't at Pelican Bay or some shit?

That's just fucked up.

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
pushpin 1459 - 4 Reviews

I don't disagree with you, but you've missed my point. Isn't the whole point of DNS to weed out your "asshats" and keep it confidential? NS has created a Catch 22 that makes "provider forums" accessible to anyone who has the inclination to misrepresent themselves. It's really quite comical.

tophat PnkPrlHntr
Since: Jun '17 Vip  
pushpin 1301 - 8 Reviews

Maybe NS should have a photo id required to prevent questionable guys from making shill handles as a provider to gain access to their forum. 

Just a thought. 

20171113 123413
rose soakingwetkitty

Yes, There a a serious flaw in the fact guys can register ,create a BS ad and gain access. If I'm not mistaken NS was taking recommendations for solutions to curing that issue. 

I still repeat,  if a guy has nothing to hide and is in good standing , he should have no desire to go there.

You just can't keep a jerk  from being a jerk.

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
pushpin 1459 - 4 Reviews

Perhaps NS should demand a DNA sample and run an assay for XX and XY chromosomes along with a fingerprint and photo ID.  But then again, there would be ways around that too.  LMAO

Bear1
tophat Asubtlesenior

I guess I'll just top my ne,t provider to log pn and sbow me. I can keep sectets, it's tge ppl I tell you have to worry about.