Forums » General » Feature Releases » New Review System - 5 Star ratings and more

Apple touch icon 114x114 precomposed
Roundicons free set 55 admin
Since: Apr-2014 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 1472

Hi All,

You will noticed that we did a little remodel to our review system.  

- First of all, we are now requiring at least 200 characters in the details section.  The details should be helpful to the community but, it does not need to be juicy or a play-by-play like on the TER.

- Secondly, we are now making all dropdowns mandatory.  In each dropdown there are N/A options if the dropdown does not apply.  To make the process easier, we will automatically default dropdowns to match a provider's listing selections.  Currently the selections are not 1-to-1 however, we will fix this in the coming weeks.

- Third, we are making it easier to distinguish reviews where the two parties met up vs not.  When leaving a review, the services dropdown has a "Did not meet up".  When this is selected, all fields that apply to meeting up with the provider is removed and members will be able to see the difference between reviews that are for sessions that involved meeting up vs not.

Lastly, we added a five star rating system for overall experience.  We felt that provider's looks and service rating were too objective and because of the large range in scores, one negative review would affect a provider's overall score too harshly.  With our new 5 star system, we believe it will more accurately represent a provider and it will benefit the community as a whole.  

Thank you again for your continued support in the NS community.  More features to come!

Best,

tophat FreeSpirit83
Since: Dec-2016
pushpin 76

Hopefully a step in the right direction. NS has the worst review set up amongst all their competitors. I feel like a reward system like the one on Eccie would be helpful re: Vip status for reviews.

tophat JackPA
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 919 - 17 Reviews

Hopefully a step in the right direction. NS has the worst review set up amongst all their competitors. I feel like a reward system like the one on Eccie would be helpful re: Vip status for reviews.

---

There is a reward system, it's called QR or qualified reviews.  NS mod you may need to review how QR works to align it with the new review structure.

tophat Naughty4uandme
Since: Oct-2016
pushpin 533 - Qr 13 Reviews

Will there be an incentive to do a full reward and get QR status with the new system or is QR going to be a thing of the past?  

Einstein tongue
tophat DurDen
Since: Jul-2015
pushpin 204 - Qr 17 Reviews

Changes seem fine to me. A couple of questions:

What is your plan for migrating the new five-star system to older reviews? Fine if no plan, just wondering.

Can you replace "Average" with "Acceptable" for the 3-star rating? If all the providers I see are top-notch, then that is my average...

Blowjobarea  45930.1414772304.1280.1280
tophat Nealanblome69247
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 678 - 10 Reviews

I don't think writing 200 characters is an issue, however, for the times you merely want to say something like, reviews don't lie, go see her. 

That is 175 characters short, if you count punctuation but not spaces.

If this is a requirement and you don't want a review filled with 175 random characters, maybe, you might could add a counter so a guy doesn't have to guess and his review gets kicked back for 199.

reviews don't lie, go see her. Xxxxxxxxxxxghvdghnfzvnuj.../@$&*(#2¥%¤¤=÷{{》¿|¥<{¤...out to 200

Roundicons free set 64 admin
pushpin 1472

How about 'fair'?

Einstein tongue
tophat DurDen
Since: Jul-2015
pushpin 204 - Qr 17 Reviews

How about 'fair'?

--- Sure. The thing is, people already "know" what five stars means, and what two or one star means, without added descriptors. I object to "average" mainly from a pedantic statistics perspective. o matter what word you link to three stars, people will see three and understand it was not a great experience, but it was also not terrible.

Kendra sunderland
tophat Edwardlewis
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 747 - 31 Reviews

I applaud the 200 character minimum.  I actually flagged a review once for literally being 3 words and no boxes checked.  Talk about worthless.  And the response I received to the flagging was basically an 'oh well' shrug.  

Img 3434
rose Sierra_Skye
Since: May-2016
pushpin 181 - 12 Reviews

I really love the five star idea along with meeting up 

Fb img 1498527601136
tophat Pusimassage
Since: Mar-2016
pushpin 1379 - Qr 50 Reviews

Whaaaaaaaat! I agree with the 200 characters and 5 star rating but filling in the drop-down Wtf for? Shit is time consuming enough already!

There's nothing worse than reading a review that has less information than the providers ad that is usually a lies! 

tophat ManfredPussuesse
Since: Apr-2016
pushpin 115 - 7 Reviews

Won't accept rating so review is rejected. So irritating at the end. Smh.

rose LollyPoptart
Since: Jul-2015 Vip  
pushpin 3334 - 83 Reviews

The biggest problem with requiring the drop downs is that they are a huge pain in the ass on a phone, and loads of my clients use mobile devices for this. I have done a review, and it was frustrating. I also had a client utilize the drop downs and the info was wrong because it's difficult to use. I was so sad to see a low looks rating, but then I noticed that he had me as 5'-5'2". I'm 5'10", no way does anyone think I am short. Other drop downs also had bizarre answers, so I realized there must have been technical issues, talked to him and he fixed it. I think that should be fixed somehow before making it mandatory. Otherwise, sounds great. 

Fb img 1498527601136
tophat Pusimassage

Whaaaaaaaat! glad we found something that we agree on! 

================================

*Off-topic flirting removed.  HC

*Moderated on Apr 18

Roundicons free set 52 admin
pushpin 1472

We actually autofill the dropdowns that match your listings details so your reviewers don't have to do anything but confirm the details.  if we were to leave a review for you, it would default your height to 5'10" and a reviewer would have to manually change that dropdown if they didn't agree.

As for the additional work needed for a reviewer to fill out the dropdowns, I think it's for the benefit of the community.  Recently I've been reading reviews that randomly select dropdowns and as a reader it's confusing and useless.  Hard to believe a person's reviews when it doesn't make sense.

Btw, we are adding additional fields to the Listings so provider's can share more of their information.  Look for that soon!

tophat PeterPeter
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 692 - Qr 56 Reviews

All good, though I have reservations about the 5-star rating system, seems like it might not be granular enough.  I agree with not rating looks, either pics are accurate or not, so just one rating for session seems good, I just don't think 5 stars is precise enough.  The old system had 20 steps, the new system has 5.  So where I might have rated a lady a 9 before, now my choice is give her a perfect-score (5 star), or an 80% (4 star).  Let's face it,  1 or 2 star rating is going to be perceived as a slap in the face.  A 3 star rating is equivalent to a 6 and will be viewed by the majority of ladies as an insult and likely be challenged and complained about.

i only bother to review ladies I liked, so I won't be giving any of them 3 stars, which means as a reviewer, I basically have two choices, either 4 star or 5 star.   Out of my 50 reviews, I have probably given out less than a dozen perfect 10's, and only three reviews that got perfect scores across the board.  I don't want the few ladies that truly deserve perfect scores to get lost among all the others, which means that aside from a few ladies who will get 5 stars, pretty much everybody else I review is going to get 4 stars, so the whole system is rather worthless for me to rate the ladies relative to each other.

with the old system, I had 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 that I could use, that is 6 different buckets that I could put a lady in (like I said, below a 7, they don't even get a review from me generally).  Now I have 2, call them perfect or not-perfect.  To be honest, you might as well not have a rating system at all, because every single review will be either 4/5 stars, or 1 star, with the former requiring you read the description to have a clue about what you might be getting, and the latter is just a warning not to see her.  

tophat 50shadezzz
Since: Sep-2015 Vip  
pushpin 14 - 21 Reviews

I found it to be a pain in the ass. Mainly because I did not expect it at the time. I'm guilty of not leaving reviews right away and forgetting some of the details (getting old). So, I decided to leave a review but I didn't have much time on my hands to do so. I thought there was a glitch in the software or something. I didn't want to delete what I already had going so I just put in N/A in all of the boxes. I probably cheated my girlie out of some bonus points but I will edit in the near future. I guess the new system will help us make better decisions on who we would like to spend our time with in the long run. I'm reluctant to leave details and always will be. I believe others are too, so  I'm not sure if it's going to help. I just wish guys would be more honest and stop giving girls 10's for looks and body, when they know damn well that's not the case. Service is subjective. Looks and body, not so much.

Fb img 1498527601136
tophat Pusimassage

Whaaaaaaaat Ok so much for the review system but what up with the 1 day vip QR after leaving 3 reviews in April? 

I need my fucking badges! 

tophat Wallflower
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 115 - 17 Reviews

It always sounds so good ... until you go to do it ... 3 times now I've tried to submit

a review, only to be told "please rate your experience" and each time I hit submit

it clears that field.  

Oh I'll rate my experience ... with her a 10 ... with the new review system ... 1🖕

tophat Irishguy1975
Since: Jun-2016 Vip  
pushpin 160 - Qr 14 Reviews

Same thing still occurring using iPhone to submit review. Enter all fields hit submit. Find out the rating field cleared. Tried several times. Please correct. 

Roundicons free set 22 admin
pushpin 1472

PMing you to find out more details.  Thx

Carbon
tophat carbon
Since: Sep-2016 Vip  
pushpin 73 - 5 Reviews

I am finding it really annoying to diligently check every drop-down then find a popup saying "enter a number" with no reference to the field that is requiring a number. I put a number in every damn one and it still does it.     

tophat 74jimdandy
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 2 - 4 Reviews

Same problem here with IPhone. Rating field clears out and cannot submit review. 😡

tophat Wallflower
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 115 - 17 Reviews

patience and persistence has always been my motto ... I was able to finally

post my review ... and thanks to NS admin for reaching out to me about 

my issue.