Forums » General » FBSM Discussions » Whats your favorite massage?

Picsart 07 15 01.34.20
rose  nicepinkkitty
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 255 - 35 Reviews

I love deep tissue, reflexology, nuru and Swedish.

Whats your favorite massage?

tophat  eatncake69
Since: Oct-2016
pushpin 68 - 6 Reviews

I like deep tissue swedish and nuru

Sensual with some kink 

Picsart 07 15 01.34.20
rose  nicepinkkitty
pushpin 255 - 35 Reviews

Nice. Something kinky and sensual is always good.

rose  Twyzted
Since: Sep-2015 Vip 
pushpin 1553 - 88 Reviews

On the shoulders and neck a nice firm massage, but as for the rest of the body both front and back, I love a soft stroke of the fingers to caress my skin maybe even a feather treatment on my body. I had one of my clients that's a massage therapist give me a Aztec clay body treatment and it was amazing.. your skin comes out so so soft and silky... still haven't had the nuru but want to so I can see what it feels like for the guys.

tophat  gripright
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 130 - 4 Reviews

As one who provides FBSM to women I have to say the one I give. As to a therapeutic massage I especially like Ashiatsu as I overwork my back constantly. As to FBSM I like those that live up to their ad that intrigued me enough to schedule a session but then provided some surprise element. That could be as simple as how good their space is setup (heated table, plush towels, well placed mirrors etc.) or unadvertised goodies such as joining me in the pre massage shower or extending our time together.

tophat  Zenman
Since: Jun-2015
pushpin 121 - 2 Reviews

Yep, I remember back in the day seeing Billy Detroit and she jumped in the shower with me before the session even started.  It was a nice touch and super fun.  I don't think any other providers have ever done that.

tophat  bubbaistheone
Since: Nov-2014
pushpin 14 - 4 Reviews

ahhh. yes. in the shower with billy... sigh...

tophat  50sXfittr
Since: Nov-2015 Vip 
pushpin 841 - 17 Reviews

I workout a lot, and have been getting a deep tissue massage at least once a month for several years.  They are quite painful at times and not the least bit sensual.

My first 3 sessions on my hobby journey were with FBSM ladies.  Two were OK, and one was very good.  The last 2 did get in tbe shower with me which was the main reason I saw them.  I love showering with a lady (or two).

I haven't tried combining true deep tissue with a sensual side.  I think that would be hot.  Pain and pleasure in one session.

doesn't show face mole cropped
rose  Rachelsonoma1
Since: Jan-2016 Vip 
pushpin 580 - 3 Reviews

Yes, the one you give, Grip. A sequence: my left arm is enjoying while my left hand knows it is next. Because you already gave a treatment to my right arm, then right hand. Ahhhh...

tophat  Bradbook
Since: Aug-2014 Vip 
pushpin 11 - 2 Reviews

I will never forget the day Magdalene (from way back 10 years ago Mags) jumped in the shower with me pre-massage.  Super soapy fun that got crazy good in the shower.

tophat  stroker4u
Since: Dec-2015
pushpin 43 - 14 Reviews

Hands down it has to be nuru, but it has to be with the correct finish. I hate paying for a full nuru massage and the provider finishes off with a handjob! That is not nuru ladies, that's just a happy ending in my view. A correct nuru massage is a slide finish. I have had both (gel vs oil) and I really like the gel. It's good for your skin, and if no shower is available afterwards it dries without being sticky or scented. Plus, it really seems that the provider enjoys the session more because if done correctly she gets turned on also

tophat  JackPA
pushpin 871 - 17 Reviews

I always enjoy a good firm sports massage that includes plenty of core, back and leg stretches.  Deep tissue is a commitment that I only undertake when a specific area is out of whack.  When my body is in massage "shape" I find a sauna followed by Thai massage to be revitalizing, sometimes you gotta think with your big head not your little one.

Otherwise when it comes to full body work

This past cold & wet winter reminded me how very wonderful & warm Dreu Hart's spa like brand of FBSM is  https://www.nightshift.co/listings/dreuhartcmt-san-francisco-ca-white-30-35-a-girl-doesn-t-kiss-and-tell-wink

When the work week is draining and I just need to lay there and receive TLC, Eva's Asian accented FBSM is sweet and so much more  https://www.nightshift.co/listings/evasweet-san-francisco-ca-asian-25-30

When my massage mood bends the sublime sensual, Jade https://www.nightshift.co/listings/jaderose-san-francisco-ca-white-25-30-let-me-tell-you-in-person

When my massage mood bends tantric fire Savannah https://www.nightshift.co/listings/other-30-35-athletic-savannahcmt-san-francisco-ca

tophat  hootersman69
Since: Feb-2016
pushpin 19 - Qr 4 Reviews

I love a strong CMT level massage that turns into a sensual FBSM...no one better than Saffron May in Emeryville. https://www.nightshift.co/listings/white-30-35-curvy-saffronmayyourstruly-emeryville-ca

tophat  JackPA
pushpin 871 - 17 Reviews

Saffron May is a hottie and so very cool, however it's not safe IMO to spend 90 minutes with her, then attempt to drive on a bridge afterwards!!!  Nightshift needs it's own uber/lyft service,  blissed out driving = under the influence of an FBSM goddess :)

Img 9209
rose  Petra,CMT
Since: Feb-2017
pushpin 4

You have an amazing reputation.

tophat  peckerotis
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 527 - 2 Reviews

Actually, I prefer a good back scratch leading to the legs and then light teasing touches on my joystick.

Picsart 07 15 01.34.20
rose  nicepinkkitty
pushpin 255 - 35 Reviews

That sounds so amazing. I remember in massage school they had us do clay  and seaweed wraps. It was awesome. I loved it

Picsart 07 15 01.34.20
rose  nicepinkkitty
pushpin 255 - 35 Reviews

I don't mind taking showers with my clients. I dont see why providers would have a problem with that.

Picsart 07 15 01.34.20
rose  nicepinkkitty
pushpin 255 - 35 Reviews

I have nice soft strong hands. Ive learned many techniques in school that im sure you will love. 

Picsart 07 15 01.34.20
rose  nicepinkkitty
pushpin 255 - 35 Reviews

Thank you. Its important to me that my clients leave happy😀

Picsart 07 15 01.34.20
rose  nicepinkkitty
pushpin 255 - 35 Reviews

I like the scratches when it's on the sensual side. But regular massage i dont. I just want to relax and fall asleep. Lol

tophat  norcal_tyse
Since: Apr-2016
pushpin 60 - 21 Reviews

I like to rotate between Body rubs & deep tissue styles. Nothing like a good rubdown that soothes the muscles & gives you total relaxation. A woman with strong but soft hands is a beautiful thing.

Picsart 07 15 01.34.20
rose  nicepinkkitty
pushpin 255 - 35 Reviews

Its a good thing I have both 😜

tophat  datyteacher
Since: Feb-2016
pushpin 189 - 13 Reviews

1)  Deep tissue from my pain cmt.  2 hours of working out the knots and stretching.  I get one every two weeks for about $100.  I always walk away feeling better.

2)  FBSM with fs finish.  I enjoy a sensual massage with fs finish.  The problem has been finding a good masseuse that enjoys the sensual finish.  Always looking for another one to ad  to my list so message me if you have any ideas.

rose  Twyzted
Since: Sep-2015 Vip 
pushpin 1553 - 88 Reviews

Maybe while I am in the Bay area next time I will bring my clay and we can trade off if you would like.