Forums » General » FBSM Discussions » 411 Ophelia

Smokincatrabbit
tophat kenny_starr
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 349 - 9 Reviews

Has anyone seen Ophelia?

couldn't find an ad here but she is on bp.

http://sf.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-tattooed-vixen-establised-upscale-location/49128737 Click image to enlarge
Template 20170327 26 1eipbbj

tophat Zenman
Since: Jun-2015
pushpin 172 - 3 Reviews

I've tried a couple times but she was never working when I emailed her.  I think her ad was auto-updating? She looks soooo sweet and friendly. I think she's back to work after Tuesday. 

tophat Spigtttoni
Since: Nov-2014
pushpin 4 - 4 Reviews

I have not seen her, but know that she is formerly of TOB. That may mean something with respect to the type if service. 

tophat zipper99
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 692 - 8 Reviews

It's been my experience that former ToB women are less rigid once they're allowed to run free.

tophat believerx
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 239 - 8 Reviews

Any info? 

tophat Zenman
pushpin 172 - 3 Reviews

She was friendly in all our emails.  I tried several times to book same day.  She was finally available one evening but then backed out two hours before the session because her "day got crazy".  Could just be a fluke, but I won't be trying again.   

20170710 084800 burst01
rose sashaminxxx
Since: Mar-2015 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 1298 - 48 Reviews

She is gorgeous & great at providing services. I highly recommend her.

Sasha Minxxx

tophat believerx
pushpin 239 - 8 Reviews

She's a DDG girl. Earthy. Arm pit hair. Thankfully legs are smooth and shaved. Trimmed bush. Think of the hottest girl you saw at a Grateful Dead concert. That's her. That said massage is non-existent. She does light finger tip "massage" and only uses oil at the end. Do not see her if you want a massage. she has a perfect body and she is naturally beautiful. Looks rating: 9. If you want to see one of the most beautiful active FBSM providers go see her!

tophat doublenuts
Since: Jan-2015
pushpin 35

Thanks for the mini.....to her credit, she doesn't really mention "massage" in her BP ad, so one shouldn't expect such.  Sounds like she emphasizes the erotic experience, replete with cuddling and giggling.  Sounds somewhat compelling, especially if the chemistry is there.

tophat Zenman
pushpin 172 - 3 Reviews

Great mini, thanks Believerx!  "Think of the hottest girl you saw at a Grateful Dead concert. That's her." Hahaha :)

tophat believerx
pushpin 239 - 8 Reviews

Yes! I plan on seeing her again!

tophat JackPA
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 919 - 17 Reviews

So I noticed this ad on those occasions I typed "FBSM" in the search box on BP.  Wasn't sure what to make of the dual rates but yeah earthy cute/pretty girl is an apt description. 

She's also on Slixa https://www.slixa.com/ophelia-elara   additional pics that give you a better idea of how tat'd she is for those like myself who do have a preference mine is small vs large.  The one pic that was on her BP ad from behind with the black leotard suggested she had a full back tat but the slixa pictures give you a better idea to the extend of her tattoos.

I presume you saw her for her "fbsm" not the tantra massage?  60 or 90?