Forums » General » FBSM Discussions » 411 on GotG Nora

tophat randomname
Since: Jul '14 Vip  
pushpin 12 - 4 Reviews

She's somewhat new but I was wondering if anyone had any info they would be willing to share?

https://www.goftheg.com/nora

tophat theron2000
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 82

I have been eyeing the two of them for a while, they look very good, but no intel

tophat JackPA
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 1142 - 18 Reviews

I have been eyeing the two of them for a while, they look very good, but no intel

---

Funny you mention "no intel", I agree 100%

https://www.nightshift.co/forums/forums/fbsm/topics/near-moscone-center#post-639854

tophat randomname
pushpin 12 - 4 Reviews

Totally agree with your posts about the lack of info. 

tophat dc101
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 72 - 11 Reviews

I haven't seen Nora yet as she only works in San Rafael.  She's got what I think are recently enhanced man-mades (E!) and I know she has a promo rate going.

Speaking of which, GoG has an unbeatable $170/hr rate for 1st timers.  Wish I could avail myself of that one :)

tophat JackPA

Come one DC you make the big $$$, you'd tip her up to reg rate anyways ;-)    

Img 20180125 142606 515
rose Classymilf
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 6

They are actually an F :)   F for fantastic!

20180123 224519

tophat CALIF65SAM
pushpin 163 - 2 Reviews

They are actually an F :)   F for fantastic!

---

Why do I get the feeling that Classymilf is Nora?

Img 20180125 142606 515
rose Classymilf
pushpin 6

:)

tophat Dorkyguy22
Since: Jan '18
pushpin 1

Anyone know if she is natural or enhanced?

tophat Sdatty
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 23 - 5 Reviews

Really? A natural pair of f's?? On that body type?

Img 20180125 142606 515
rose Classymilf
pushpin 6

Enhanced.  

20180130 194823

tophat randomname
pushpin 12 - 4 Reviews

Amazing body. 

tophat lovechild69
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 155 - 14 Reviews

Nora I have been wanting to see you for some time however your schedule seems to be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Are you ever available on 

Friday's or the weekend? Either way I look forward to meeting yo in the future.

Cheers, LC

tophat dc101
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 72 - 11 Reviews

Please consider coming to SF for a day :)

tophat vibesup
Since: Sep '14 Vip  
pushpin 139 - 10 Reviews

Very fetching. And you are a neighbor!

tophat CALIF65SAM
pushpin 163 - 2 Reviews

I think someone at the Garden saw or was tipped off to this post and Jack's post about providers participating or lack of participation; hence, Nora obliged.

tophat JackPA

I think someone at the Garden saw or was tipped off to this post and Jack's post about providers participating or lack of participation; hence, Nora obliged.

---

The lack of participation isn't from girls it's from CLIENTS.   There are LOT's, far too many too mention, attractive girls advertising FBSM on NS and or whom are simply on the local scene like GotG and in this example "Fantastic" Nora.  For all intents and purposes if guys just stare at their pics they become merely "anonymous internet models" and that's not why these girls are posting pictures of themselves. 

Clearly several guys have had their eyes on Nora, someone finally asked (thanks OP) and while no client of hers has chimed in Nora has (thanks Nora).  We've learned that she wears an F cup bra, they are enhanced and her personality is a flirty/cute.   FYI, Nora it's common for ladies who are new to the scene and/or the site to introduce themselves so feel welcome do to so.   A link to your ad has been posted so we know where to find all that info,  so tell us a lil about you.  FBSM for most guys is "about an experience" and guys do appreciate fantastic personalities as much as they do fantastic  Image result for boobs emoji 

Lastly Nora if any of your clients use this site and would be willing to contribute some discreet highlights of his private encounter with you, why he found your FBSM appealing, guys here would be most appreciative. 

tophat randomname
pushpin 12 - 4 Reviews

I’m goning to try and see her Monday. I’ll report back. I’m feeling very positive about the session from the private messages we’ve exchanged. 

Img 20180125 142606 515
rose Classymilf
pushpin 6

I'm just as curious what is being said about me as you are! Lol.     

And thank you for the advice regarding my profile. As soon as I have some time, I'll put together something thoughtful :)

tophat northern73
pushpin 75 - 12 Reviews

ITS NORA!!! 

so let me say that i have met with this wonderful young lady a few times and am happy i did. 

nice to see you on here Nora

tophat Sdatty
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 23 - 5 Reviews

WOW! My 5 yr old likes to say lots of things are bigger than a head, but damn Nora, those might literally be bigger than your head! 😳😳😍

Img 20180125 142606 515
rose Classymilf
pushpin 6

It could be an optical illusion with the camera angle, but you'll just have to find out for yourself ;)

tophat bubbaistheone
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 153 - 5 Reviews

i think the two of you speak for themselves!

lol

😳

actually kind of a leg man!!? any pics from that perspective?

welcome aboard!

😎

tophat theron2000
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 82

Nora, Thx for taking the initiative. It helps everyone especially people like me who have you on the radar's edge for a while.

And yeah, perhaps a leg pic  :-)