Forums » General » FBSM Discussions » My fbsm in Zurich

tophat Wien828
Since: Mar '17 Vip  
pushpin 41 - 1 Review

So I was in Europe last week and while in Zurich stumbled upon an FBSM studio. Since most of Europe allows prostitution there was no hiding of the studio or what services it provide ( purely fbsm) link here : https://www.andana.ch/en/

It was truly a unique experience I had an entire modern suite to myself with drinks and time to unwind before signaling by call button to my masseuse that I was ready.  The massage was performed on a floor mat and for the first time I experienced a massage with powder. She used lots of body to body contact and the powder provided smooth yet exciting friction at time. The girls were all super model quality and the entire experience was like something out of movie. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced a powder massage before. 

Afterwards she moved to warm oil and repeated the entire session. If you ever find yourself in Switzerland , give it a try. 

Images 2
tophat Papipunani
Since: Jan '17 Vip  
pushpin 61 - 4 Reviews

Those ladies are all screaming hot.  Who did you see?  Angelina would be my pick.

tophat Wien828
pushpin 41 - 1 Review

I saw Collette and she was hitter in person. Yes they were all insanely hot. 

tophat Raininlake
Since: Aug '16
pushpin 67

sigh why can't we get this in America..

tophat Wien828
pushpin 41 - 1 Review

I know ... I wrote the post because it was such an amazing experience. Literally a modern hotel room to myself with an emaculate shower , couch , and mini bar. It was insane. 

Bill and monica
tophat Maxoff
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 307 - 8 Reviews

What were the prices in US dollars?  Regular fbsm or +/extras ?

tophat Wien828
pushpin 41 - 1 Review

I paid $390 for a 90 min session. Extras were available but I did not partake. Zurich is an expense city in general so I think the price is on the high end but not unbelievable. Plenty of providers here charge 350+ for 90 ( the really good ones atleast ) 

Enhanced 31929 1460040622 9
tophat invisibleyogi
Since: Jan '17
pushpin 220 - 8 Reviews

fololow the link

prioces are there

then google for the exchange rate

90 minute B2B

370 Swiss Franc equals
373.89 US Dollar

tophat doublenuts
Since: Jan '15
pushpin 82

What an impressive site and business!

I think I would have chosen Collette as well....looks darling.  The prices are quoted in CHF (Swiss Franc), and that currency is about equivalent to the USD at this point....it used to be closer to 1.25 per USD in the not-so-distant past.  Thus, they "start" at 160, quite a bargain certainly, especially since everything else in Zurich is always so expensive!  But I would imagine an extra 100 CHF is expected, no?

If they came over here and created that business somewhere in the Bay area, they would be incredibly busy!  And probably draw some attention from LE as well....

tophat Genki
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 1942

Brother Wien,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

It sounds like a refreshing change of scenery.

G

tophat NovaProspekt
Since: Oct '16
pushpin 114 - 4 Reviews

Geneva is the same. The girls look like something out of Playboy. When I came back after 6 months the girls/prices here make me laugh (or cry).