I would be up for that.

Img 0022
rose Queenbee
Since: Jan '16
pushpin 216 - 2 Reviews

tophat MendoMan
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 483 - 4 Reviews

Re: The dry hump dude video......I was waiting for the guy to say "Live from New York,it's Saturday Night!"

Re: Cuddle Therapy.....I could get into that. Sounds like what Rachelsonoma offers.

0399180d 7c64 48b0 811c 2a9f3835ace5
tophat LD Boytoy
Since: Oct '15
pushpin 188

I have to find someone near RP/Cotati who does this

Img 1255
tophat ValleyScott
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 940 - Qr 6 Reviews

I'm find this very interesting.  Going to contact her today and see if I can get any more info.  Find out if she is for real.  

-Valleyscott

"Always a gentleman"

Einstein tongue
tophat DurDen
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 338 - Qr 22 Reviews

---

Is that guy really wearing a chili pepper necklace?

Img 1255
tophat ValleyScott

This is a comedy video from a YouTube channel that does some odd videos.  Not serious.  THough they do have an interesting follow up video with the rather nasty comments that people left for the video.

-VS

Einstein tongue
tophat DurDen
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 338 - Qr 22 Reviews

Thanks. I was wondering if the chili pepper necklace would get me some wild dry humping from stoned skinny hippie chicks. Probably not, so I'll just make another appointment with my main squeeze.

- D

tophat Cellamaxx
Since: Apr '15
pushpin 28 - 2 Reviews

I tried to contact to no avail, tried calling, emailing and texting. I’m pretty sure it’s a fake ad for one of those online sign ups. I would have given a try. 

tophat Cellamaxx
pushpin 28 - 2 Reviews

Ok so she called me back after a few emails and texts, she sounds very nice and price range is not too bad. She does like to do a meet first and than schedule. Which I’m not against. 

Im going to toft next week as our schedules didn’t click this week: 

rates go go like this: $45 to meet for 30 min 

$124 per hour for a session 

ill report back back once I visit 

tophat Hey_Buddy
Since: Mar '16 Vip  
pushpin 44 - 3 Reviews

Coolness Bro keep us updated.

Img 0004 copy
tophat Dr. Davaja
Since: Oct '17
pushpin 161 - 1 Review

There really should be more of this around here.   $80, clothes on, no oil, cuddle.  Some could run cuddle specials on slow days where they don't feel like doing so much laundry.

tophat believerx
Since: Nov '15
pushpin 251 - 8 Reviews

Ok so she called me back after a few emails and texts, she sounds very nice and price range is not too bad. She does like to do a meet first and than schedule. Which I’m not against. 

Im going to toft next week as our schedules didn’t click this week: 

rates go go like this: $45 to meet for 30 min 

$124 per hour for a session 

ill report back back once I visit 

---

does the $124 include a happy ending?

tophat Cellamaxx
pushpin 28 - 2 Reviews

From what I can tell, she is hard to nail down. I’ve talked to her multiple times and planning on seeing her this week. 

As as soon as I do I will report back and give some details. 

tophat Cellamaxx
pushpin 28 - 2 Reviews

Ok guys, so after multiple attempts to nail something down and some back and fourth texts and phone calls. I could never get her to meet, which she wanted to do first before scheduling. I’ve also had no contact in the past 4 days. 

So so my assumption is this is a fake ad and leads you on or she is just highly unorganized and doesn’t know how to schedule. Either way I’m done trying sorry couldn’t give any positive feedback. 

tophat MendoMan
pushpin 483 - 4 Reviews

Weird shit. Such a waste of time for both of you. Hell, me too cuz I was following this thread.

Img 1255
tophat ValleyScott

That is really a shame.  I sent her one email hoping to make contact, but never heard back.  It's too bad, after reading the stuff on her website, I thought it might be an interesting change of pace.  Oh, well.  At least nobody here is out any money on her.  Thanks for trying, Cellamaxx.

-VS

Closer
rose GoddessAthena
Since: Mar '15 Vip  
pushpin 2182 - 55 Reviews

I've been offering FBSC sessions and I do really enjoy them.  Mine are full nude though with a standard FBSM finish included as well.  I also allow kissing so my sessions are a bit more inclusive than the clothed type.

Goddess Athena

~ Cuddle time!

tophat MendoMan
pushpin 483 - 4 Reviews

I've been offering FBSC sessions and I do really enjoy them.  Mine are full nude though with a standard FBSM finish included as well.  I also allow kissing so my sessions are a bit more inclusive than the clothed type.

Goddess Athena

~ Cuddle time!

---

Damn that sounds nice.

0399180d 7c64 48b0 811c 2a9f3835ace5
tophat LD Boytoy
Since: Oct '15
pushpin 188

Oh my. May have to try this out soon. 

tophat rascal49
pushpin 98 - 14 Reviews

From personal experience Athen'a FBSC session is fantastic!

tophat Regularguy
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 30

Anybody ever try the pro cuddlers on this web site?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com

Had a few cuties. Been toying with the idea myself, tho most appear to prefer outcalls. And always been nervous to invite strangers into my house. Keep thinking about that saying "Don't sh*t where you eat."  And the site doesn't have reviews, like NS. Made me realize how spoiled I am here.

Img 1255
tophat ValleyScott

I'm certainly going to have to keep that in mind, Miss Athena.

-Valleyscott
"Always a gentleman"

tophat Zenman
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 279 - 4 Reviews

I've been offering FBSC sessions and I do really enjoy them.  

"FBSC"  Great new acronym! I hope sessions like the one you described catch on. :)