Forums » East Bay » East Bay - Hobbyist » Taylor with a T

tophat mw488
Since: Mar-2015
pushpin 16 - 12 Reviews

https://www.nightshift.co/listings/taylor-with-a-t-san-leandro-ca-white-35-40

Any gents see her?  Reviews don't mention much about her physical appearance. Just wondering how curvy is curvy?  Pics seem to indicate a reasonably narrow waist.

tophat Howsthebecky
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 217 - 12 Reviews

I wouldn't count on it - I have seen some deceptive pics in my day.

Unadjustednonraw thumb 15f1
rose Taylor with a T
Since: Jan-2017 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 39 - 13 Reviews

Im real and very natural.  What i can tell you is that I am the product of a 6'3" male (my dad) and my mom who is 5' on her tip-toes, with a rack that, at 66 yrs, still makes men make a double take.  So maybe that may dispel the mystery... let me know if you need anything else. I would happily provide.

rose Taylor with a T
pushpin 39 - 13 Reviews

"I wouldn't count on it?"   Really?  I realize that cynicism is the norm when it comes to photos these days.  However, what would be the point to do that?  (alter my photos) I have no desire to disappoint someone by faking my appearance.  It is what it is and frankly, you see is what you get. With me!

tophat looksyounger
Since: Aug-2015
pushpin 1027 - 4 Reviews

Hey mw488 - she has some nice reviews - if you like 250/h thick milfs then go have some fun - pic # 3 best explains her look ...

tophat Sfgiants69fan
Since: Jun-2016
pushpin 19 - 13 Reviews

She is thick don't me confused...she is also intense... ymmv

tophat chuckeeeee
Since: Apr-2016
pushpin 2 - 2 Reviews

She is very nice and trys hard just not exactly "my" type.  A little frumpy when I saw here last month    got the job done  she is a sweetheart.  I think i'll stick to the more glamourous ones.  shes a little thick for me  just my taste  but she is nice

rose Taylor with a T
pushpin 39 - 13 Reviews

Thank you both regarding my thickness and my look.  The only thing that i can add is the i swim 2x per day, and please maybe replace "frumpy"  with healthy and usually waterlogged... lol thank you guys for thinking of me.  Thats very sweet! xoxo

Img 3957

tophat Mobump
Since: Feb-2017
pushpin 10 - 2 Reviews

So far Soo Good.......😊