Forums » East Bay » East Bay - Hobbyist » 680 AAMP's

tophat looksyounger
Since: Aug '15
pushpin 1200 - 5 Reviews

So the corral is empty right at the moment with the disappearance of "The Lovely Lea" - Becca and Dominique don't have wheels and don't live close - Lana is working 7 days a week - my long-time Latina friend (RB Days) has a 5 day per week gig so she is hard to get a hold of - a newbie in Hayward (Violet on NS) always reaches out at the wrong time (evenings) and never responds when I am available, plus a small assortment of others that don't respond in a timely manner --- so, where is this post going --- let me tell you --- thankfully we the Asian contingent between Pleasanton and Walnut Creek and it seems they have expanded their menu a touch over the last 6 months - there must be competition along the 680 corridor ...

tophat Dmatt590
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 21

I hit up one in Concord, near downtown. I went for the hour but was a little disappointed in the hand I was offered for a second go. Oh well, they can’t all be winners 

tophat Slickdick925
Since: Jan '17
pushpin 13 - 9 Reviews

Was that the one on amador?

tophat Dmatt590
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 21

Sounds about right 

tophat looksyounger
Since: Aug '15
pushpin 1200 - 5 Reviews

Business took me to the South Bay so I decided to experience the South Bay Asian cuisine - looks like Zanker near Cisco has several places - I choose the one off Zanker & Palmilla - walked around the complex looking for the room # and upon locating it I find the front door open, along with the patio door open - Mamasan invites me in and directs me to the couch - any of the neighbors walking by could look in and see me waiting - after a 10 minute wait a customer leaves then Mamasan directs me to the room behind the curtain -- and waiting for me is a cute "Tits on a Stick" with fabulous English skills - I was quite pleased with the visual ... a suck and a pump then a HJ ending ... just the visual will make me stop by again one day soon ...

tophat Hookem2004
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 8 - 11 Reviews

Care to PM me the contact info for this place?