Forums » East Bay » East Bay - Hobbyist » Look at today's 18-30 lineup in the East Bay

tophat escape
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 1205 - Qr 48 Reviews

tophat sydymorse
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 7 - 1 Review

Someone in Alameda!  A xmas miracle. 

tophat Tigerstyle
pushpin 3 - 5 Reviews

The one in Alameda, seems TGTBT. Hope people can verify 

tophat UncleBuck
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 58

tophat escape

Buck, Oh yes been wanting to see Jennifer Daniels for a while. The idea of traipsing through Union Square feels like a hassle though. Hope she comes back to E'ville soon.

tigerstyle the gal from Alameda has  mixed reviews on Erotic Review. I can only read the non member part. Hard to tell what will open the door.

Landscape 1449498579 darth vader star wars
tophat Darth m
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 60 - 15 Reviews

those are all really nice girls and have great service except "JESSBABY"  she is a nightmare   just look her up in the forums  avoid her shes trouble and not in a good way 

tophat escape

Looks like you got flaked on and she gave a good excuse. Doesn't feel good either way, I get it, but shit happens. Flake 2.0 sounds even more infuriating. Still not enough to stop me.

Overall she has good solid reviews including a handful of hobbyists with a good track record.

tophat Darth m
pushpin 60 - 15 Reviews

a good excuse?? everything she said is complete bs    as for good reviews how many bad ones has NS kept you from seeing   because this tramp and her pimp are bad news   but if thats the thing your into good luck with that  

btw? where is your review of her?  or do you just recommend her because you like her good reviews and just want to close your eyes to all the bad news about her for some odd reason  and expect everyone else to do the same ? 

tophat escape

um....

tophat Darth m
pushpin 60 - 15 Reviews

means nothing,  what does mean something is your recommending a person who is not only a huge flake  but is so irresponsible that she allows her bf/pimp to get a hold of her phone and send out text messages to guys that have contacted her   so lets say your a married guy or have a girlfriend ( which a lot of guys on here have) and you get this text at 1am from some insane pimp  how do you think your partner would take it?  or even worse what if  this freak follows her or looks at her gps and starts making house calls?   You know its one thing if you yourself want to take a chance and see a high risk provider like her and put yourself in what could be a dangerous situation by seeing a drug addicted sociopath with a crazy bf/pimp  then thats up to you    but its not right by any means to recommend it to anyone else   and thats what your doing   so are you willing to take the credit if someone takes your recommendation and ends up dead ? im not trying to be an ass , but if we dont look out for each other and only recommend providers we know are safe (or at least without all the drama like this one has ]  it would be better for everyone    again im not trying to be an ass to you , this is just from one member to another  in hope that we all have fun and stay out of trouble or anything worse     

tophat escape

DM, please don't read too much into this, 
I was home, I was sick, I had time on my hands and window shopped NS. I was in no shape to leave the house and see any of these women. I was impressed and disappointed at the same time with the line up of women who meet my criteria on paper at least. 
Impressed that so many were traveling this part of the East bay. Disappointed because of all the days we got a line up like this I had to have the flu.
I was clear on this thread that these were strangers. 
I get that NS often deletes bad reviews without notice. I've taken to let NS know I saved the texts if I have to give a less then stellar review to anyone.  
I've had flustering situations were there was a flake. I usually write the bad review maybe a post if the review gets deleted and move forward.  Stalking every mention of her doesn't help your cause.  

tophat escape

Buck be prepared to really be impressed.

http://eastbay.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/707-731-9127/89592407

tophat Darth m
pushpin 60 - 15 Reviews

Its not stalking and that offends me , choose your words wisely before i drop to that level and say some thing you maybe offended by   this is not a me against you , its a discussion and nothing personal    Now, All i am saying is do your research before you put anything online to prompt people to use  go back and read all the bad shit this particular person is involved in   

This "hobby" can be a lot of fun and you can meet some great people  , but it can also be very dangerous and people get hurt and killed  and its usually when there is someone involved in what jessbaby is all about   Also to put her name in the same group with other providers that have good reputations is insulting to them   they are girls that put a lot of effort into building solid reputations and treat their "friends" with the same respect and safety that they themselves expect and deserve   And when you put someone like jessbaby in with them  it taints the good reputations they have all worked hard to build    because as you may know when most people see a group of names they usually always link them together when something bad happens    girls like jessbaby are dangerous to this hobby and the people in it ...the dangerous people on here (both providers and hobbyist) need to be put on blast and weeded out from the many amazing people that use this site   we should all be able to make a living and have a good time and feel safe while doing it     and thats all i have to say on this matter   

]

F0fb64a0 a358 4104 bf7b 9f8d4affb20f 509 0000008c49caa399
tophat Big_Bird
Since: Sep '17
pushpin 17 - 5 Reviews

For what it's worth...I had a good experience with Jessbaby

tophat escape

Dude, seriously WTF? I just read through your reviews. We all get flaked on, it's the nature of the hobby. A lot of these women put themselves in harms way often. They can get very shy for a number of reasons and become unresponsive. But man oh man, you take the cake. Seems like most your reviews are flake reports and the few women you've seen and enjoyed you write fluff about, no real info. Don't have to write all the gory goods, but maybe click the buttons that tell us the services given? 

I'm guessing something in your demeanor freaks them out the first time. But then you report you were flaked on 4 times by a provider with no other reviews. No wonder Jess baby had some guy call you, you probabl;y didn't get the message the first two no shows.
Oh, I am sorry, to offend you once more, but really this was meant to be a fun post about all the girls with varying degrees of reviews. 

As to putting people in danger, every provider and every john and every pimp has the potential to be dangerous. It is the nature of the hobby. You could walk up and have a cop or pimp in the room waiting on you.  Happens all the time. Need to be a little street wise to be in this hobby. And now with the advent of the net a little net savvy goes a long way.

tophat Darth m
pushpin 60 - 15 Reviews

LOL  wow you dont have a clue to what im saying , but you seem to really have a deep love for  jessbaby so im sorry i hurt your feelings with all my negativity about your sweetheart   my apologizes ,  i hope one day i can find love on nightshift as you have    your such a lucky boy   well this is obviously beating a dead horse on this subject (and obviously feelings have been hurt ,so sorry again)  so i have to move on to bigger things     again  im so sorry to have hurt your feelings  i truly wish you and jessbaby all the best  and hope you both have a wonderful life together and raise lots of little jessbabys and capies      you two are truly an inspiration to us all    i would go as far to say your better than "brad-jolina"  your" jessa-cape"  a beacon of love for us all to adore    thank you both for giving me a new hope of finding love in the cold world which is this hobby 

'

tophat cocorbr
Since: May '15
pushpin 76 - Qr 15 Reviews

If he could force choke you through his phone, it sounds like he would, lol.

tophat escape

Oh boy

Epic facepalm by rjth25255b125255d5b15d

Janeway facepalm

Triple facepalm

tophat Howsthebecky
Since: Nov '15
pushpin 273 - 19 Reviews

"Jessbaby" is a criminal, a scumbag, and a drug addict and you need to stop apologizing for this lowlife. No it's not okay to flake like that consistently, and to have pimps sending texts to people's phones. She should be blackballed from the industry for good, and as it happens the hobbyist is taking just as much of a risk as the provider. Since when did it become okay to do nothing but jerk people around, put them at risk, and be a nutcase?

tophat escape

You Darth said his piece, but keeps coming back. Now he's called in reinforcements lol. 
I just posted a couple links of women I found hot. 
Now I kind of want to see her just because. 

Img 0130
tophat Errantwind347
Since: Jul '15 Vip  
pushpin 396 - 27 Reviews

Dear Mods,

Please stick a fork in this thread....it's done.

Thank you.

tophat escape

tophat manowar10
Since: Jan '15
pushpin 104 - 2 Reviews

Big ups to escape for droppin Die Antwoord on us!

Manowar10

tophat escape

Ha!

Comes a time when I just have to walk away from the discussion with a facepalm moment.