Forums » Central Valley » Central Valley - Lounge » Fresno Christmas Party..

Img 5357
rose Twyzted
Since: Sep '15 Vip  
pushpin 1778 - 119 Reviews

On my way, see you all soon..

Effect 20160626 195241
rose Nikki26
Since: Oct '15
pushpin 656 - 57 Reviews

I can't wait to see everyone.... 🎁🎄🎅💋

tophat Richardleesc
Since: Aug '17
pushpin 2 - 1 Review

Can I come?

0423141844b
rose X X X
Since: May '16
pushpin 259 - 16 Reviews

Ho Ho Ho hope everyone's having fun...I'm still trying to make it lol kisses

Effect 20160626 195241
rose Nikki26
Since: Oct '15
pushpin 656 - 57 Reviews

It was a great turn out tonight. I should head to bed. I'm so happy to meet some new friends and old friends and beautiful ladies. Already looking forward  to the next one. 💋

Happy Holidays Everyone🎁🎄🎅 And to all a goodnight💋

20161218 201648
rose Mistress_Lovelace
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 333 - 47 Reviews

It was frickin awesome and super Awesome to meet u

Img 5357
rose Twyzted

I know it was great turnout, wish a few more ladies could have made it.. As always Nikki it was lovely to see and talk to you, really looking forward to the next get together with a hotel available hehe..

Img 5357
rose Twyzted

It was a pleasure meeting you too sweetie.. I’m sure we will see each other again soon.. enjoy your visit to Fresno the Hobbyist are a lot of fun there..

tophat stevenvisalia
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 2075 - 9 Reviews

It was a pleasure meeting you too sweetie....

Loved seeing all of you again and we had new faces...you guys make the party thanks for coming....and thanks to Santa for the Amazon gift cards we raffled off.....

SV

Citylyts 2
tophat citylyts
Since: Jul '14 Vip  
pushpin 1180 - 33 Reviews

Well yes next time I will be ready and we can have some fun . Hope to see you and play at the next one if not sooner.

Horny guy
tophat superlips
Since: Jun '14
pushpin 228 - 31 Reviews

Thank You Steve for getting the party set up.  They keep getting better and better. A lot of lovely Ladies and a good amount of Hobbyist. A big Thank You to all the people from out of town that attended. 

@ Twysted, We have so much  In common it's scary! Yes Please the next time you attend the party you better have a room! If not I'll just have to take you home with me!! I'm sure that will piss-off all the guys but Hey I've got something on the tip of my Tongue that needs attending to! I loved our little chat and glad we did chat.  ;-)  Lick you soon Baby!!  

@ DoYouNURU,   Finally I had the pleasure Of introducing myself to you. I wanted to do so at the last party but got cock-blocked. I think you will be able to take care of my back issues. If not I'm sure the time we spend together will be FUN. I can't wait to be able to see this gushing first hand! I've heard about it but I need to see it first hand! 

To all the other lovely Lady's there (thank you for attending) . I normally leave the Parties around 8 but I was able to stay until 10.. There were so many people there I couldn't get around to chat with all of you but there's always next time!

@ all the hobbyist that attended, Thanks for being a part our little group! Putting Names with faces is always a pleasure! It's always a blast Bull-Shitting with my old friends too.

I can't wait for the next one!

Img 1255
tophat ValleyScott
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 944 - Qr 6 Reviews

Another great gathering.  It was great to meet some new people--especially some ladies I have not had the pleasure of meeting before!  Such lovely ladies last night.  Lots of fun, and laughter, and great conversation.  

These get together just keep getting better.  Not sure why some people didn't show up who RSVP'd--you missed out.  

To anyone who hasn't come out to one of these, you really should.  It's a great way to connect with people.  Especially the ladies.  I've been able to meet some ladies who's ads just don't do them justice.  Ladies I might have passed on based on their online presence, but after meeting them in person I really want to get together with them.  Great way to connect.  Father all, where else are you going to get to talk to a bunch of providers in such a short time.  I didn't get around to a couple of ladies (my apologies).

-Valleyscott
"Always a gentleman"

4yc09mrhv20r8lt1 %282%29
rose Delightful Delilah
Since: Jan '15
pushpin 43 - 19 Reviews

Thank you all for a wonderful time last night! It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones! look forward to getting together again! 

Delilah   

tophat rob.gut32
Since: Apr '15
pushpin 201 - 23 Reviews

it was a good time seeing everyone hope to able to attend more of these

20171128 141327
rose LenaSunshine
Since: Nov '17 Vip  
pushpin 15 - 2 Reviews

Thank you for allowing me to join the party. It was so nice to meet all you beautiful ladies and gentlemen. I look forward to the next one!!! 

Xoxo,

Lena

tophat eldritch
Since: Aug '16 Vip  
pushpin 37 - 6 Reviews

Darn, too bad I missed out on all the fun and meeting all the lovely ladies. Last minute stuff kept me from attending. Here's to the next one.