Forums » Central Valley » Central Valley - Hobbyist » Fucking idiot!

Jgrwnt
tophat SleepyEyes
Since: May '16
pushpin 41 - 14 Reviews

Scheduled an appointment with a provider at 10:30pm and left my house around 9:20pm. Even though its about a 35 minute drive to the destination, I still had a lot of time to spare, so I was driving slow on the freeway. Arrived at the hotel she was staying at 10:00pm and asked if it was okay to meet up early. She was cool about it, gave me her room number and off I went. (knock, knock... door opens) She was all sexied up and ready to go. Nice looking body and sexy ass legs. I was ready to go too. Fuck the room, we could do it right here in the hallway, but first I needed to empty out my bladder because I drank a lot of water. Emptied it, washed my hands and she starts getting undressed. Man it was about to get hot up in there. Reached out for my back pocket to get my wallet so I can give her the donation and it turns out I left my wallet in my car. Told her I needed to go back to my car because i forgot my wallet and she looked pissed haha. Got to my car and I'm searching everywhere for it. Glove compartment, under the seat, the trunk, under the hood, etc but it was nowhere to be found. It turns out, before I left my house I actually changed pants. Called somebody at my house to check and what do you know, my wallet was at home, inside my other pants. I called the provider and told her the situation and she sounded super pissed. Asked her if she was still going to be available if I went back home to get my wallet and come back, and she said yeah then hung up. Off I went and now I'm driving like a complete maniac. Aggressively swerving and switching lanes, this is what I get for being a complete dumbass lol. Arrived at my house, found my wallet and off I went for another insane 35 minute drive. Arrived at the hotel again and texted her and it turns out she wasn't even there anymore and was off on an outcall. I was bummed out but it was still my fault. Thanked her anyways just for meeting up for a couple of seconds. Honestly I should've thanked her for letting me use her bathroom lol. Called up some other providers and only one of them answered but she wouldn't have an incall until about an hour or so. I was too tired and hungry to wait, so I told her never mind and went home.........again haha. I'm not mad though. After all, everyday is a new day, so I'll try again some other time. On a side note I did have a wonderful session with Kaysb earlier in the day and she was fun as hell. So moral of the story, don't be a fucking idiot like me. HAHA

California outline color
tophat mrcali209
Since: Feb '16
pushpin 1618 - Qr 46 Reviews

Too bad man but at least you got to see kaysb she's on my to see list.

Img 20170305 151043 437
tophat Skinetik
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 5 - 2 Reviews

Bro things happen for a reason...maybe you can use that money you saved for a much better looking opportunity....lesson learned.

Have fun

Jgrwnt
tophat SleepyEyes
pushpin 41 - 14 Reviews

Definitely check her out when she's available. So much fun with her.

tophat shadowworlds
Since: Jan '15
pushpin 2838

LOL THAT was a good story LOL

20170905 165446
rose Kaysb
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 896 - 47 Reviews

You we're a traveling man yesterday lol... You we're fun too lol

tophat 2deep
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 586 - Qr 47 Reviews

Hopefully you did this to Dolly_$ as she fucked me over the other day and completely waisted half my day with some lame as bullshit. 

For you, that sucks. Best thing to do, count your loses, go home and "rough up the suspect."  Cheaper and doesn't require you to have your wallet. 

tophat petegrueso
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 101 - 7 Reviews

HaHaHa  That happened to me once. The only difference is that I didn't got to the room. Before leaving my car I always leave the CC and other important documents and when I went to search my Wallet it wasn't there. I don't think the provider ever believed me.

tophat iwantursweetpie4dayz
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 3421 - 31 Reviews

Lmfao!  Man that's one hell of a funny story, But shit happens,  you're lucky she didn't post you in neighborhood watch! 

Jgrwnt
tophat SleepyEyes
pushpin 41 - 14 Reviews

Damn, sorry to hear your experience with Dolly_$. She is amazing. Sexy ass body, freak in bed, amazing head and I can confirm you that she likes to take it deeeeeep haha. 

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 4474 - 15 Reviews

PayPal 25 bucks on over, you wasted her time. Or at least name her and get her some business.

Wildcat logo
tophat Wildcat91
Since: Jun '16
pushpin 2339 - 3 Reviews

If I got 25 for every time a gal wasted my time... I could go on a serious HSR (hooker seer rampage).  She wasted more of his by saying she would see him when he got back.  His was an honest mistake. She lied. 

Bill and monica
tophat Maxoff
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 306 - 8 Reviews

I had a similar episode, sort of.  Drove an hour and a half to see someone I had seen just once before.  Didn't realize I had forgotten my wallet until I parked near her location a few minutes before appt time.  I called to explain and got her voicemail, so I left a detailed message explaining the mess.  No way I could drive home to get my wallet at that point, no cash, no ATM, no CC.  I was assuming she would call or text back in a few minutes and say, sorry no cash = no detail *&%[email protected]#*!!.  I waited 10 min and texted, no reply.  Another 15 min, I called and sincerely apologized, wanted to know if we could work something out - no answer, no reply.  After about 30 min she calls and apologizes for being detained with something else and says no problem, we'll work it out.  Had a great session, sent her a check as soon as I got home.  She really made my day.  I've heard stories from several providers how guys try to screw them financially, often lame, sometime very creative, so I was not expecting her to be OK with play now, pay later.  The whole thing had me very stressed for that half hour of silence after I first arrived, so I'm sure I won't forget my wallet again.

doesn't show face mole cropped
rose Rachelsonoma1
Since: Jan '16 Vip  
pushpin 739 - 6 Reviews

I feel that you owe her the full amount. She did her part. But you were not prepared. I recommend that you get ahold of her and ask how you can get the money to her. Maybe she has paypal or maybe she will meet you somewhere.

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall

If I got 25 for every time a gal wasted my time... I could go on a serious HSR (hooker seer rampage).  

Makes sense: if 4 random strangers fuck you over it's only fair if you're allowed to fuck over a 5th random person.

Img 0799
tophat bizman2play
Since: Sep '14 Vip  
pushpin 180 - Qr 24 Reviews

Ohhhh here we go! I totally understand time is money and things happen. In many professional businesses, clients are either late or totally neglect to even show up or call for their appt. i.e.: Doctors, Lawyers, Realtors, Mortgage Brokers, Insurance Professionals, Accountant, Tax Professional, Contractors, Financial Advisor the list is endless. I'm sure in most of these professions the professional is upset, but you wouldn't see most of them expect to get paid from their clients that don't show or are late. Just have to reschedule or wait in line. 

Dentists are the only one's I know that will charge you for a no show. And if mine ever did, I'd be lookin for another. 

Things happen and and we all get screwed on both sides out of time or money, hopefully both just get to screwin! I've been put off by a few providers in the past and had to reschedule, do I ask for a discount for rescheduling? Hell no, because that would piss a provider off. I could have scheduled with another client myself during that time if I would have known sooner. So, I'm out of a possible sale/service as well. So, we just need do the right thing, be polite and move on if we wanna get some good pussy or gain another client. Gettin all crazy isn't going to solve anything. I know most all providers I've sessioned with treat this profession as a real Business more then a hobby. In Life, Shit Happens! 

At least he was trying to make an effort to do right about it.  If it was me, I would had just tried to reschedule because I know she may have had another appt scheduled right after as I would have! Preparation is key for both parties! 

Geometric r
tophat romolotti
Since: Dec '15
pushpin 2295 - Qr 39 Reviews

I feel that you owe her the full amount. She did her part. But you were not prepared. I recommend that you get ahold of her and ask how you can get the money to her. 

---

Try this and see what happens.

In business you would do this and eat the cost. The return on your investment could be quite favorable if she ends up being worth it.  Happened to Romo once, gave up a full donation as an apology visited again and she sucked in bed! She made weird faces and noises and didn't do cowgirl. Lost on that one. 

Or just never call her again.

Wildcat logo
tophat Wildcat91
pushpin 2339 - 3 Reviews

I feel that you owe her the full amount. She did her part. But you were not prepared. I recommend that you get ahold of her and ask how you can get the money to her. Maybe she has paypal or maybe she will meet you somewhere.

---

Do you think it should go both ways?  If a provider cancels (or flakes) last minute after a hobbyists drives an hour... should she meet up with him later and hand him 300 for wasting his time?  I'm willing to bet this has NEVER HAPPENED.  Saying that he should go find her and pay the full amount... even though he made an honest mistake... even though she lied by saying she would see him if he went home to get his wallet... and even though she didn't have the courtesy to tell him she decided to take another appointment... is silly.  IF and only IF wasted time was compensated equally both ways would this make any sense, but we all know that's NOT true. 

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall

She's turning tricks to support herself, her kids, her bf, whatever. Someone who wastes her time costs her her income. When your time is wasted seeing a hooker you don't lose money. In fact, you make money. I don't think it's right for providers to fuck over guys on their time, but it's not the same. And saying it's fine cause other women do it all the time is silly. Each person should be held responsible for their own actions, not some general pool of overall bad behavior of everyone combined.

Geometric r
tophat romolotti
Since: Dec '15
pushpin 2295 - Qr 39 Reviews

It could be a great investment. Its not something you'd do every time, but sometimes you gotta make the business move.

Wildcat logo
tophat Wildcat91
pushpin 2339 - 3 Reviews

I agree with some of what you're saying DPM... it's NOT fine for anyone to jack with other people's time, and each person should be held responsible for their own actions. 

I disagree with your premise that a provider's time is more important than a hobbyist's time.  My time is just as important and valuable as anyone else's.  Many of us take time off work to see a provider.  Some of us will take an entire day off work and drive a two to three hours each way only to get flaked on.  It's definitely happened to me more than once.  And no, I didn't send them a bill.  

I will say I've been fairly fortunate... most of the time I've been flaked on hard, the providers have made up for it in one way or another.  If I weren't the repeating type, I doubt that would be the case. 

Back to the case at hand... Once again, his mistake was accidental, and he WAS attempting to make up for it by flying home and back. She could have very easily let him know that she took another date instead, but I'm quite sure she intentionally neglected to do so.  She got her money from another client (by choice).  He drove for over 2 hours... attempting to do right, then ended up seeing someone else. So, do I think he still should pay her the full donation?  Hell no. 

Content 31032
tophat kingtut
Since: Jun '14
pushpin 1088 - 8 Reviews

How can any guy be that absent-minded as to get in the car & go ANYWHERE without their wallet, & not realize it? SMH

tophat stevenvisalia
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 2026 - 9 Reviews

Someone who wastes her time costs her income.

Oh bullshit...if the time wasn't booked she wouldn't have made anything but she would not have lost anything either.  She could have provided service and said hun just pay me next time costing her nothing but possibly gaining a regular or good word of mouth...

SV

How can any guy be that absent-minded as to get in the car & go ANYWHERE without their wallet, & not realize it?

I guess we are not as perfect as you.... shit happens...

SV

I don't know if you still can do this: If you lose your wallet or left it at home and you are in a different city you can go to your bank branch and get money from your account.  They can call up your signature card on their computer to verify you and it helps if you have your cell phone...I had to this several years ago...

SV

NEVER forget when I go out the door- my wallet.

You could drop your wallet between places, either way you wouldn't have it when you got there.  Now what if she trusted you provided service and later you showed up and paid her, that I know you would do.  Had she done this he would have been writing a whole different account with her handle;

Also when I didn't have my wallet and went to the branch bank I showed my car registration with my name on it and they compared my signature to my bank signature card, no problem. 

SV

Content 31032
tophat kingtut
Since: Jun '14
pushpin 1088 - 8 Reviews

No, I'm not perfect- I've forgotten plenty of things like my phone or some type of paperwork, etc. But there's 1 thing I NEVER forget when I go out the door- my wallet.