Forums » Central Valley » Central Valley - Hobbyist » TOFTT - drewloveu1996

Img 0002
tophat MrCha86
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 248 - Qr 24 Reviews

Took a chance with this one. She's real, she's cute, petite, flexible, and best of all, wants to please. She's freaky and likes to talk fantasies as well as be a bit daring. Only critiques are: fix her ad to be more descriptive and enticing to read, have a faster response time, and don't overbook. I got lucky because she apparently texted someone else her location and he was blowing up her phone while she and I did our thing. Her phone was on silent and put away during the time she was with me so no worries on her checking phone, she simply showed me the messages after session. I already Left her a review, but for the non-VIP members, enjoy!

https://www.nightshift.co/listings/ca-clovis-drewloveu1996

L-9 she's cute and the picture she has on her ad was taken the same day she posted it up. 

A-9. She provided before via backpage when she was pregnant, came back to providing as a means to pay debt but overall, she's fun and spunky. 

S-9.5. Simply because it was a cardate, but she was even willing to give it a go in the park at a dark corner but I chickened out.

E- gfe for me so the rates were more than worth it. Newbies, please don't feed her ego too much because it would be a shame if she caught GPS

R- yes and often

any questions, feel free to PM.

Img 0727
tophat Surferdude1
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 1400 - Qr 18 Reviews

Thx for the report!  Sounds like a good one.  That has to be a typo- extra 30 for another hour?

tophat Still_thumpin
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 110 - 38 Reviews

Any baby damage?  Does she allow DATY?

Img 0002
tophat MrCha86

She allows DATY but as always, ymmv as she said she was primarily non to lite gfe. Small pooch but not too noticeable unless you’re REALLY looking. 

tophat seancho69
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 151 - 6 Reviews

shes only doing cd right now :/

Img 0002
tophat MrCha86

She had an incall on Fresno/Belmont....but, that was too fresh for me. 

Img 1256
tophat dickgozinya559
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 147 - 5 Reviews

She also has 2 different handles and brags about a year and a half child ..... not a clever idea if CPS was to ever find her. 

tophat iwantursweetpie4dayz
pushpin 3352 - 28 Reviews

Hopefully she works on managing her time better, her ad posted at noon today,  I made contact after 3:30 pm and she said she's just getting ready.  Not good!  

Mad hatter cosplay
tophat themadnutter
Since: Jan '17
pushpin 36 - Qr 15 Reviews

She has cancelled on me about 3 times. Also she stated she doesn't date past 12 a.m. I even tried to trade services for room for her so she at least have incall for the rest of the guys. And that didn't work out. On a texts she seems very nice lady. But can't get a solid date together. Hopefully things turn out better. I'll try again in a couple days.

Img 0002
tophat MrCha86

Yea. She’s contacted me a few times and I’ve told her about the different handles. It was a negative for me as well as a number of you guys too I’m sure. She’s just not that great at time management and will quickly be an after thought. She’s a sweet girl but, sometimes the headaches aren’t worth the investment lol. 

tophat seancho69
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 151 - 6 Reviews

this lady is all over the place.. tried numerous times to set something up but have failed.. then get contacted out of the blue by her asking for rides... oh well

tophat iwantursweetpie4dayz
pushpin 3352 - 28 Reviews

this lady is all over the place.. tried numerous times to set something up but have failed.. then get contacted out of the blue by her asking for rides... oh well

--- Lmfao,  same here. She texted saying she was scared and in a bad area, if I could pick her and give her a ride out of the blue, shit if I was in Fresno I probably would of. Smh