Forums » General » Break Room » skin cancer

783985981f14a6a6f0a8b03870c818f7
rose psychokunt
Since: Feb '16
pushpin 1049 - 48 Reviews

totally got it. 

id like to give a big fat fucking thumbs up to all the ass clowns that NEEDED their NATURAL HONEY that they NEVER CARED FOR BEFORE IT WAS TRENDY and believing all the hype about the BEES DYING THAT WASNT FUCKING TRUE, and creating a FUCKING MASSIVE OVER POPULATION OF BEES, that im fucking terrified of. literally, now scared HALF TO DEATH OF THEM. making me unable to be out in the summertime during the day, in turn making it so my legs turned into a transparent white. so i had to use FUCKING LEG MAKEUP EVERY FUCKING TIME ALMOST THAT I SAW ANYONE WITHOUT MY PANTS ON.. (unforunately a lot of you have seen me without it) 

RUINED ALL MY FUCKING HOTEL TOWELS EVERY FUCKING TIME GETTING THE CRAP ON THEM ANY TIME I TOOK A SHOWER. 

and a smaller but still pretty big thumbs fucking up to the snooty little twits that work at the tanning place for making me too uncomfortable to come in because youre so hot it should be a fucking crime for anyone to have you living in carmichael/citrus heights, go move somewhere the beautiful people multiply, not us fucking plain janes. (this plain jane to be precice). that probably gives you cancer too but still, would have liked to have that shit applied for me, since everyone and their mom almost NEEDS THEIR NATURAL FUCKING HONEY, TO GO WITH THEIR UNATURAL FUCKING TOAST AND THEIR UNATURAL FUCKING TEA BAGS. and they needed it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD they facilitated the massive gang bangs that would TOTALLY GO DOWN IN NATURE JUST FUCKING FINE WITHOUT THEM. 

and a special middle finger to THE ass clown, i know youre reading this, FOR BUYING ME THE FUCKING SHIT. AND FOR BEING A FUCKING DOUCHE. FUCK YOU. 

2f5b11a240d03a76d816c3f3d1ac4bdc
tophat MrRoboto
Since: May '17
pushpin 1425 - 11 Reviews

PK,  Wow!  who shat in your honey oats cereal this morning??  

Humpty
tophat lowmORALfiber
Since: Oct '17 Vip  
pushpin 289 - 2 Reviews

I'll put my bare ass legflesh next to yours any time you wanna feel better about yourself, buddy.

Bring sunglasses.

tophat PresidentTedCruz
Since: May '16 Vip  
pushpin 245 - 4 Reviews

You're scared of bees? I  don't like yellow jackets and wasps. But bees? Pretty harmless.

rose psychokunt

same thing. im not sooo scared of bees, but bee enthusiests make people automatically think hornets and shit have any place in the world. 

so they run rampant. 

and bees are getting scary with all the dementia patient bees that just float on aimlessly and conveniently always end up in my hair or in my face. 

ill jump out into traffic on accident and i have done that multiple times when a bee has flown at me, and now ill probably die from skin cancer i likely got from the leg makeup that probably has fukashima tartar sauce in it. 

or a little bit of sunshine in the bottle, have no clue what they do to make it, but im positive i couldnt pronounce it right.

Yoursquarecuddlyteddybear
tophat Valida
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 304 - 9 Reviews

tophat PresidentTedCruz
pushpin 245 - 4 Reviews

Is it melanoma?

rose psychokunt

no its a squamous cell carcinoma. yay me!

rose psychokunt

flowers have sex on their mother fucking own. 

how did we ever survive without fucking hives of bees in neighbors backyards?!

no one even eats shit that actual agriculture that comes directly from a bee invitrofertilizing another flower with the semen that came from the one he was just jacking off all over. 

everyone eats shit that was made in a lab, based off of actual flower reproduction maybe. but i think if theyre going extinct maybe its the earths way of saying no one fucking needs them anymore and go away? 

kinda like me. 

anyways, im not fucking retarded. 

flowers have semen and ovum and the way they reproduce on their own is blowing a fuck ton of pollen everywhere and getting in peoples noses and shit, allergies are a very common complaint, so im certain the flowers reproductive system is A.O.K. 

tophat MrRoboto

Hope you get it treated and everything turn out okay.

rose psychokunt

it wont. 

i know this based on (crazy to everyone else sounding because its feelings and thoughts one cant put into words. like how you cant really describe an image in your head to someone outside your head) the way i have thought of the future for years in the past, i feel like shit, i felt like shit before i found out, and this would just be the most comical way to go (so far) and thats what my life is.

a big fucking joke. 

1fd40233 4825 4f66 b681 34c7c22a3534
tophat Atmss7
Since: Aug '17
pushpin 21

Psychokunt,

I have been reading ding your posts for the past few days, and all I can say is “ damn, I love the way your mind works!”.

you are hilarious....a great mind, and a perfect delivery of your thoughts. 

Atmss7

tophat MrRoboto

Hey don't cash in your chips yet.   The forums and dare I say NS community would not be the same without you.

tophat PresidentTedCruz
pushpin 245 - 4 Reviews

I've had it. It's supposed to be "scraped off." Mine went deep into my forehead, took 30 stitches to close up and left me with bad ass scar.

Humpty
tophat lowmORALfiber
Since: Oct '17 Vip  
pushpin 289 - 2 Reviews

Please don't die.

tophat newtimes
Since: Sep '17
pushpin 66

Dear Mz. Kunt: I am the leading authority of melissophobia and I, in fact, coined the term through my genius. What I will need are hi def pix of your plain naked legs and body. Include the body so you won't be tempted to substitute another pair of legs. A view from the rear with you turning around with one hand on your hip and a finger on your lip is needed for my philes. Don't miss the cure and realize bees sun their legs, also. Your friend, Bill. 

tophat Naughty4uandme
Since: Oct '16
pushpin 721 - 14 Reviews

Keep your head up sweet lady, I know that finding this out is devastating and I'm sure that you have discussed this with your doctor, i read a little on SCC and this proves what we all knew and that is that you are one in a million but it also says that it is mostly curable so listen to your doctors, get this crap taken care of and keep entertaining us, it just wouldn't be the same without your unique perspective, good luck to you sweet lady 

rose psychokunt

everyone whos wanted to see me but hasnt, should, before i start looking like a cancer patient. 

Capture
tophat Saclinkxxx742
Since: Nov '17
pushpin 35 - 3 Reviews

Bees (particularlly European honey bees) are critical pollinators: they pollinate 70 of the around 100 crop species that feed 90% of the world. Pollinators transfer pollen and seeds from one flower to another, fertilizing the plant so it can grow and produce food. Cross-pollination helps at least 30 percent of the world's crops and 90 percent of our wild plants to thrive.2 Without bees to spread pollen, many plants (including food crops) would die off.

Here is an interesting read for you...

Capture

Img 20171113 162655
rose AmyDivine
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 315 - 18 Reviews

Thank you for your input. It's disheartening to see bees trashed. Without bees there will not be enough food for us on this planet. Critical to our environment. I'm also allergic to all stingy shit but I just keep my distance

rose psychokunt

Plants can reproduce sexually or asexually. Sexual reproduction involves the male pollen grains travelling to the stigma of a flower, the pollen grain germinated and grows down the style and fertilizes the ovules held in the ovary of the flower

Picsart 08 14 01.14.27
rose Ivysleague
Since: Sep '15 Vip  
pushpin 1153 - 155 Reviews

Wtf? Good diversion PK. Lol You doing alright? I'll be back tomorrow if your still up for coffee. I'll send a pm.

Oh, bee stings hurt 😉

Capture
tophat Saclinkxxx742
Since: Nov '17
pushpin 35 - 3 Reviews

I am not in disagreement with your copy and paste on the biology of plants, but domesticated crop yields will be nowhere close enough to sustain the demand for food to feed the worlds population. North Korea’s unrelenting famine would be a fair example of a world without insect pollinators (honey bees). 

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 1358 - 4 Reviews

Well fuck- you fucking sure have a fucking hair up your fucking ass fucking today (fucking). How do you fucking like fucking spiders and fucking snakes (fucking)?

Yoursquarecuddlyteddybear
tophat Valida
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 304 - 9 Reviews

Yeah, c'mon.  Somebody missed explaining the bees part of the birds and the bees to you.  Bees do matter.  You are smart enough to read up.  

I had that same cancer, on my face.  Treatment was stuff you rub on for six weeks that makes your skin basically dissolve, then it grows back cured.  Nobody can tell now that I had it; of course, I wasn't cute like you before ... . 

And I didn't have to stop work for that whole time; that's your bad luck.  But the cancer is highly treatable. 

Just don't keep blaming it on the bees, OK?  I have to admit it was a hilarious rant, though.