Forums » General » Break Room » Face or body?

Img 0729
rose OriginalCyn
Since: Mar-2017 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 392 - 39 Reviews

If you had to choose one or the other, which would it be?

Bitmoji 20170910110451
tophat mrdhj1
Since: Mar-2015 Vip  
pushpin 31

Heart and soul! beauty is on the inside.

Img 0729
rose OriginalCyn
pushpin 392 - 39 Reviews

I almost said or personality but I'm actually mostly curious about these two. If you HAD to choose. 

tophat JonTargaryian16
Since: Jul-2017
pushpin 133 - 5 Reviews

All women who'd ugly faces but have a decent bod look the same to me during a play date  

Mainly because we'd be doing doggy and I won't have to look at their face.

Hell all women are beautiful when the lights are off right lol jk.

Img 4759
tophat Zep
Since: Feb-2015 Vip  
pushpin 1725 - 23 Reviews

For me, It's body.  Not sure exactly why, maybe because I can gaze at beautiful faces anytime I want by just walking around the mall or down the street.  The only way i'm going to see a young lady's beautiful, perfect, naked body is during a session.  

Megatron2
tophat Megatron
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 2438 - 11 Reviews

Body absolutely. PC be damned I'm crazy for a slim, toned, fit body especially with a good ab. I can settle for most any face except for the worst of the worst.

Afterall it's not like I'm going to marry her and look at her face every morning 

PS:  Ladies take note. You can't change much the face you're given but you sure can shape your body because that's in your power and control.

Tormund
tophat easymorning
Since: May-2015 Vip  
pushpin 509 - 7 Reviews

Face.  I'm a sucker for a cute smile with a hint of mischievousness.  And expressive eyes that pull you in.  Whether it's in civvie life or in this world, my most intense connections have been with ladies who speak with their eyes.

tophat Stainless
Since: Aug-2016 Vip  
pushpin 463 - 1 Review

Body for me too. Hardly any of the women I've known are not attractive or at least interesting above the neck, but I go for homely girls with the right curves before cute faces with a disappointing shape. 

tophat JBuzz
Since: Aug-2017
pushpin 32

For me, definitely the body.  Might seem shallow....but hear me out.

I've been making staying healthy and fit a lifestyle, not just a fad, for all my adult life.  Now I don't have a god-like physique and you certainly won't see my bod gracing the cover of a fitness mag, but I do stay fit with regular exercise and eating healthy.  Its a big deal to me.  So when I see women who have a fit or slender physique, I admire what I see a bit longer than usual (not in a creepy way either LOL).

Cheers.

Chaplinicon
tophat cluck
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 1386 - Qr 28 Reviews

beauty is on the inside.

---

I love beauty in all shapes and forms, but a pretty face is an absolute must.

Angel 3
tophat pohaku
Since: Nov-2014
pushpin 450

I can't imagine myself getting horny with headless living body or floating head. eek.

So it just won't work for me. In a similar way, I can't have sex with a woman that  I do not know at all ..never spoke with... no chat no forum posts exchanges or no exchange of messages. I can't do it with mindless/ heartless body or spirit / apparition without body either.

On more practical note... client probably discloses what is important to him  by his position choice.  

600px canada maple leaf.svg
tophat Canuck6234
Since: Jul-2014 Vip  
pushpin 128 - 10 Reviews

Oh My!  Now I know why providers always suggest doggy with me...they don't want to look at my face. 

Chaplinicon
tophat cluck
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 1386 - Qr 28 Reviews

Img 0729
rose OriginalCyn
pushpin 392 - 39 Reviews

Totally respect that :)

Img 0729
rose OriginalCyn
pushpin 392 - 39 Reviews

I hate doggy. Can't kiss like that :(

Ron burgundy %281%29
tophat sactownromantic
Since: Jul-2017
pushpin 192

Face for me, if a woman has pretty eyes and a cute smile I'm all over that.

I've always been attracted to curvy women so body isn't as important, real women have curves. 

tophat Gr8guy
Since: Aug-2017
pushpin 10 - 2 Reviews

Body with a good personality. No doubt.

rose LollyPoptart
Since: Jul-2015 Vip  
pushpin 3492 - 92 Reviews

That's what I always say. I can work on the body and keep it up but my face is my face. Short of slapping on a ton of makeup, this is what ya get. 😂 We definitely have much more control of our bodies. Some things can't be changed but a lot more can be done. 

tophat benny53
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 684 - 2 Reviews

Thats kind of a tough one. I know these two ladies and they both have great bodies. One has a face of an angel that I would rate a 10. The other is good looking but probably a 7 in the looks department.

I have  little  chemistry with the 10, but she is so darn good looking!!!....LOL    Now with the 7, the chemistry is like gasoline and matches. I get a hardon just when she texts me. She is so darn sexy.

So bottom line, The Body is important to me, But the chemistry key!!!

Benny

Tim curry legend o
tophat Gentlemansavage
Since: Jan-2017 Vip  
pushpin 619 - Qr 19 Reviews

There's a reason why images like this persist throughout time.......

In general, the masculine is attracted to the feminine and vice versa.

Both in facial features and body type.

And there are infinite variations of the above...which is the amazing thing.

But to echo what Lolly said, your bone structure is your own. Working on your body is something else and increasingly important as we get older.

tophat 50sXfittr
Since: Nov-2015 Vip  
pushpin 1064 - 18 Reviews

Face...I've really learned to appreciate a wide range of body types due to this hobby, and a body can be changed significantly....face not so much.

Img 4759
tophat Zep
Since: Feb-2015 Vip  
pushpin 1725 - 23 Reviews

Well I'll be, finally something we don't agree on. Amazing.   Lol 😂 

Tormund
tophat easymorning
Since: May-2015 Vip  
pushpin 509 - 7 Reviews

Exactly.  

2017 04 12 08.20.42
rose soakingwetkitty
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 679 - 103 Reviews

I think it's your blue eyes, looking into my mysterious eyes hehe. I do think a face, facial expressions, grins ,smiles, and eyes tell a story , so for me face. Ones body can always be worked on.

20170913 223553

tophat diamondcutter
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 328 - 3 Reviews

Mostly body. But it depends: if she's got a so-so  body and a face that I find attractive, then it's her face? If her body is smoking hot - or close to it -but her face isn't much to look at, the body takes priority. My bottom line is that I can't seem to get aroused with seriously out of shape or "larger" women. The not so pretty face I can live with.Maybe even have some compassion for the less-than-lovely looking folks in the world