Forums » General » Break Room » The BBFS Capitals of NS

tophat Val_Killmore
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 284 - 2 Reviews

The cities with the highest volume of BBFS providers that I observed are #1 San Francisco and #2 Sacramento. Did I miss any?

tophat nately
Since: Oct '15 Vip  
pushpin 402 - 17 Reviews

How did you arise at your conclusion?

And are you telling us this info as a guide, a useful tip?    Thanks for the info, I guess.

Squifffffy
tophat Squiggy
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 3603

I guess he's one of those peeing Toms.

tophat Val_Killmore
pushpin 284 - 2 Reviews

I arrived at this conclusion based off a few sources.That infamous bbfs list that everyone knows about, providers openly offering it in their ads at a higher rate, sometimes it's as easy as just contacting them and establishing communication.Then asking if they provide it.The answer is not always yes but it's more yes than no from providers in those two cities.I don't personally engage in bbfs for obvious reasons but it is good just to know who does.

Img 4759
tophat Zep
Since: Feb '15 Vip  
pushpin 1970 - Qr 26 Reviews

My guess is every provider you have ever seen has engaged in bbfs at some point in her life, right??  Spouse, SO, BF, one night hook up, in the business, whatever.   Wear a hat yourself and don't let it bother you. or quit the hobby.   I'm really not sure your point on coming here and pointing out BBFS hotbeds. 

tophat Val_Killmore
pushpin 284 - 2 Reviews

If the intercourse is with a spouse, SO, or bf then it is not bbfs then smart guy.There is no service involved and they obviously know the person. Do you not understand the difference? This is about providers and bbfs with clients NOT spouses.I hope I made that easier for you.And you say you don't know why I came on here.....well there is interest in the topic because my inbox has been blowing up. I'm really not sure your point of coming in this thread. If the mention of bbfs hotbeds scares you or makes you feel uncomfortable then quit the hobby and go collect baseball cards or just move to another thread.

tophat 50sXfittr
Since: Nov '15 Vip  
pushpin 1279 - 18 Reviews

I agree, I don't get the point of this thread.  Should I just avoid all ladies in SF and Sac?

FYI - that list was not accurate.  However, if it's in her ad or you personally asked and she said yes, then you can believe it to be true.  I don't believe things because it's written somewhere or someone said so.

41zfdlm8bnl
tophat LoveStockings
Since: May '15
pushpin 463 - 6 Reviews

It would make sense statistically speaking for the biggest cities to have the highest of all types of service.  If you had a smaller place like Belmont on the list that would be noteworthy.  BBFS is just looking for trouble.     

Arlee this is my avatarthere are many like it but this one is mine
tophat heyjoe
Since: Jul '14 Vip  
pushpin 1143 - 25 Reviews

yeah,,every other city that ladies and guys play ...so fuckin what ....this list is only partially true and mostly a hit list from butthurt johns that have been blacklisted and have to use  many different handles to hide behind..use your original handle to post such drivel and maybe someone will respect your observations...just sayin..

Sockpuppet

Megatron2
tophat Megatron
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 2710 - 12 Reviews

Your supposed "study" seems fake science at best. Your conclusion is nothing more than wild conjectures and assumption.

Yeah add me to the other posters here who question what's your purpose or point for this thread?

Are you insinuating that if I live in San Jose and I would like BBFS I should drive to SF?

Or, are you insinuating that if I live in SF and I would like to avoid BBFS providers I should drive to SJ?

tophat Val_Killmore
pushpin 284 - 2 Reviews

BBFS is a prevalent element of our community so why not discuss it. Every time bbfs is brought up in any form a few select hobbyists act as if it is some sort of trigger for them.

Megatron, does my post sound in any way that I am insinuating that you can't get bbfs in San Jose and that it is only available in SF? Or does my post illustrate it's original purpose in showing that my findings were that bbfs is offered at a higher rate in these cities.If you didn't gather that from my original post then you may have some reading comprehension problems.So sure yeah i'll add you to that small list of posters that become terrified when they see the acronym bbfs. These responses make it easy for me to determine which hobbyists enjoy bbfs because of their defensive posture.Currently my inbox is filled with curious hobbyists who are willing to exchange intel for intel.So please don't make it seem as though this thread as no purpose when the response in my mailbag says otherwise.

Megatron2
tophat Megatron
pushpin 2710 - 12 Reviews

I think it's you who are having comprehension problem because it's you who are insinuating some sort of "trigger" or "defensive posture". Nothing in my post suggested as such. I merely questioned your ulterior motive or for that matter what your point is in SPECULATING about which cities offer more BBFS.

And then whether I or other hobbyists "enjoy" BBFS (again pure wild speculation) what difference does it make or matter to you? Re-read my last two statements in that post again. I gave examples from BOTH sides of the debate so how are you going to be able to tell which side I'm on.

Last but not least your first statement "BBBS is a prevalent element of our community..." is still yet another SPECULATION. Yes it is a controversial and taboo subject and the practice is real and exist. However NOBODY can prove one way or another how "prevalent" it is in the community. Not to mention what do you mean by "prevalent"? 20%, 30%, 50%, 75%...?

tophat nately
Since: Oct '15 Vip  
pushpin 402 - 17 Reviews

I hope I can clarify this issue with a few simple questions

1.  Do I want BBFS?       ( I am pretty sure most men do want it, even if they don't even know it.)

2.  Should I get BBFS?     (That is a question you're going to have to answer for yourself.)

3.  Where do i get BBFS?     (Well, I guess that according to Val_Killmore's research that if you go to SF or Sac, your chances are pretty good.   What more do you need to know?)

Thank you for the research, Val_Killmore !

tophat MeatPole
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 538 - Qr 51 Reviews

BBFS with providers is like Russian roulette with your health/life, especially in big cities.

If you hobby, you should use a hat with your SO, in my opinion.  If you care about her, you should protect/sheild her.

My take.

Img 5764
tophat Grinch
Since: Mar '15
pushpin 140 - Qr 23 Reviews

Let me ask this, is DATY where you FIV and she cums all over your face and mouth, any more safe than BBFS? This is perhaps why it strikes a nerve. While most say always wear a hat, most will also freely DATY.  Maybe this should be a new thread. 

Images 1
tophat jayblank23
Since: Jul '14 Vip  
pushpin 601 - 25 Reviews

I actually agree with this. I'm almost certain that DATY/DATO is just as "risky" as BBFS, especially when you think how often you might bite/burn your tongue or cheek. I get it the flipside though, most hobbyists will say they don't do it if they know they bit their cheek/tongue and drew blood. Or if they knicked themselves shaving face or the nether-regions. I do enjoy how up in arms some people get when this topic is brought up, especially in the special interests. It's amazing how many moderated posts you will see only in those threads.

tophat Jim_Thump
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 540 - 10 Reviews

The highest ranking idiot hobbyists have names that start with V and K. I base this on studies and observation that have shown very high scores on the idiot scale. I really don't know why we can't freely talk about idiots. I, myself, am not an idiot but I'm sure there's lots of idiots out there that would like to discuss this?

tophat Jim_Thump
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 540 - 10 Reviews

Holy shit! My inbox is blowing up with requests for the idiot list! Some are even wanting to change their names so it starts with V and K!!!! I knew there was a good purpose for my post!

Einstein tongue
tophat DurDen
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 339 - Qr 22 Reviews

I was recently hit up by NS message from a girl I saw last March in Hayward... it was a bad visit, she offered me a blanket on the floor, wanted to charge extra for BJ, DATY, FIV, etc., and was utterly passive during CFS. I left her a poor review, two stars (which she verified). Anyway, out of the blue, she sent me a note that she was now offering BB, and to call her. I wrote back to verify that she was offering up BBBJ, BBFS, and BBGreek... and the answer was yes, and to call her. Sounded like she was desperate for $ and running through her list of NS contacts looking for quick cash.

I won't see any provider who openly advertises BBFS, it's just not worth the risk.

- D

tophat Val_Killmore
pushpin 284 - 2 Reviews

I'm sorry that you don't have enough activities to do on this beautiful Saturday morning, but I caution coming in here taking up post space. There is no need for name calling. If the thread bothered you that much then you could have hit the back button and avoided commenting.

tophat diamondcutter
pushpin 345 - 3 Reviews

Great job breaking this fair and balanced news so we can decide. Based on this hard data I will now wear a latex glove to jack off. Thanks again for the crack job of NS reporting. 

Squifffffy
tophat Squiggy
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 3603

I used to be a researchir for a major institusion.

So I know two to find stuff.

Texas then california have the most.

tophat stevenvisalia
pushpin 2076 - 9 Reviews

I agree, I don't get the point of this thread.  Should I just avoid all ladies in SF and Sac?

NO just the male providers unless you like speaking greek....LOL

SV

Naked woman holding her breasts sb 7742 img 0880 black
tophat pohaku
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 628

I thought San Francisco was the strap-on play capital of the world.

lesbians kink folks  and clients combined.

Imagess21omf11
tophat Playmissy4me84
Since: Sep '15 Vip  
pushpin 1775 - 24 Reviews

Are these regional lists? I would have thought Tijuana would have the highest rate, or Amsterdam. But if you're talking northern California cities on, I'd by that.

But then again, Sacramento and San Francisco have higher per capita rate of providers than say Woodland and Yuba city. So that falls under the Duh category of trivia.