tophat Baybadboy
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 24

Any recommendations guys?

thank you!

tophat Genki
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 1942

I'm looking for recommendations also!  Anyone please?

Thanks.

G

tophat shadowworlds
Since: Jan '15
pushpin 2838

Your best bet is time and money. Get out and explore whats out there. Whats good for some may not be good for others. Alwise remember loose lips close amps.

Giphy

Rdh54.0
tophat GoGetSum
pushpin 1635 - Qr 24 Reviews

@badboy & genki

When you get some skin on your balls and find the place with the revolving bookshelf wall that leads to a secret room and the most beautiful lineup you could ever imagine inbox me. In the meantime you guys will have to fuck a bunch of gilfs before you will ever be granted access to the underground. Happy hunting.

tophat Hobbyorretire
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 265 - 5 Reviews

Are you talking about the Shoreline AMP? 

Blast from the past. 😂

Rdh54.0
tophat GoGetSum
pushpin 1635 - Qr 24 Reviews

Shoreline wasn't in Vallejo 🍻

I couldn't believe it. I was laying face down on the massage table getting my gilf rub down as usual. I could see the shadows of the ra's walk past my door, pause, then disappear. There was no where for them to go except into the wall next to my door and the shadows didn't go back the other way either. I was like wtf. So I asked my thearpist how come the girls keep disappearing into the wall? She giggled and grabbed me by my dick as if it was my hand and said c'mon. We went out the door then she walked up to the wall and gave it a push (my mouth about hit the ground) as it opened. On the the other side was a room full of asian hotties. I was offered a cocktail from the bar. After a couple of vodkas I asked if I could have more than one girl? She giggled and said sure honey, you're a good customer. I picked out​ 2 cuties. My original ra grabbed me by the dick again and the other two were poking my butt and prodding at my balls as we walked to one of several secret rooms. It was the most incredible day of my life having 3 ladies sucking on my junk, sitting on my face, fs, and blasting the trio in the face with my spunk. This place is still open but I quit going after having my car broken into several times and a lot of things hanging around.

Logo 500px

tophat Djblest
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 3

where is this shoreline place at?

tophat Genki
pushpin 1942

Hahaha!

"Shoreline"  I haven't heard that name in a long time!  Brings back memories of entertaining posts of long ago.

G

tophat Baybadboy
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 24

Hahaha yes I remember Shoreline, used to be on RB, but I was looking for Intel on a real place. Inbox me please

tophat Hobbyorretire
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 265 - 5 Reviews

Obviously not in Vallejo but has everything else a monger could dream about. 

tophat Magilla
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 11 - 6 Reviews

Whoa. Flashback for sure! 

Thanks for that.

tophat miker94115
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 69 - 2 Reviews

why not Good Day?

tophat 3shots
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 85

why not Good Day?

---Bait and Switch. . .Vallejo has some quality stops. .. in my experience good day is not one.

tophat miker94115
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 69 - 2 Reviews

i guess ymmv. I've been 2x... both times were good.  

tophat Genki
pushpin 1942

Seems like a couple of new places have opened up recently, from what I'm aware of!

G

tophat pema
Since: Aug '17
pushpin 10

Anyone at Five Star

tophat pema
Since: Aug '17
pushpin 10

Also had some good treatment at Lily Spa in Santa Rosa