Forums » General » AAMP/AMP Discussions » Any AMP/AAMP that provides Greek service?

tophat  terebear
Since: Jan-2017
pushpin 7

Either SF, Peninsula or South Bay? I haven't had any luck so far, looking for a trip to the islands with a quality provider. Tired of the fake pics. Thanks!

tophat  tunemaven
Since: Jun-2015
pushpin 18 - 2 Reviews

If you don't mind an older MILF / GILF type you must go see "three holes"  Helen. Service is amazing. She loves Greek, and was all about ATM last time I saw her. No, I'm not talking about a cash machine. 

tophat  mmaguy650
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 8 - 1 Review

Helen is good. Didn't know she does ATM. Ive been going to her for years now.  I am also looking for amp/aamp greek providers. Wish Holly/Jessica (Summerhot) was still around. She was the best greek asian ever!

tophat  ASDF500
pushpin 22

Haha I started a similar thread months ago  (with no luck) pm me for some intel 4 intel 

tophat  tunemaven
pushpin 18 - 2 Reviews

Holly near Seramonte?  She was *great* fun and conversation.  She admitted to me that she didn't really enjoy Greek, just tolerated it, but still.  I miss her.  I sure wish I had saved that RB photo of her lying face down with her huge butterfly lips spread.

Thai Joyce is similar fun, but she hasn't been around much.  

Lucy liu 008
tophat  1aznluvr
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 394 - 5 Reviews

Tunemaven,

Check your inbox. I've buried some of my favorites images on my hard drive. Holly was very memorable! I wish I knew she did island trips back then and I agree, Thai Joyce was a lot of fun.

Helen might be better now than when I'd seen her in the RB days. My experience wasn't as good as some of the previous posters. She took me in late for an appointment while I saw another monger ushered out, my one hour appointment lasted about 25 minutes and I saw her next client waiting in his car while I walked to mine.

tophat  jroxxx999
pushpin 21

This post brings me back... heh. Holy/jessica was a cool lady and lots of fun. I almost rallied up for a visit to her new Sacto operation just for shitz n grinz, but never pulled the trigger for one more go.

I saw Helen once quite a few years ago, but my experience was just OK. Similar to 1aznluvr, the hr was straight to business and ended up being closer to a hhr visit. Felt like I may try again, but never did.

Fun to relive the memories. I wonder who else of the old school is around...

tophat  shadowworlds
Since: Jan-2015
pushpin 2036

most places will not provide that service. Those that do and im talking very few be ready to fork out a big tip for it.

Giphy

tophat  Chivo
Since: Apr-2017
pushpin 11

And Greek in sac?

Photo on 7 27 16 at 6.59 am
tophat  tonydong
Since: Sep-2016
pushpin 14

And Greek in sac?

---

Ive been wondering about the same thing.

tophat  Taftydon
pushpin 1 - 1 Review

I'm not sure about Sac, however in Manteca there is one cute young girl (forget her name or the name of the shop it's next to the dollar store and in/out burger) that girl is just submissive and doesn't say no. 

tophat  butler
Since: Nov-2014
pushpin 107

I get to Manteca quite a bit. Can you describe her more? I usually get lucky in Modesto. Sometimes Stockton. Not Greek though 

tophat  tunemaven
pushpin 18 - 2 Reviews

Holy/jessica was a cool lady and lots of fun. I almost rallied up for a visit to her new Sacto operation just for shitz n grinz, but never pulled the trigger for one more go.

Oh! I didn't know that she moved to Sacramento. Does she have an ad? Anyone have contact information? Thanks! 

tophat  mmaguy650
pushpin 8 - 1 Review

Yes holly near seramonte. She was the best! I've been trying to find her.

tophat  mmaguy650
pushpin 8 - 1 Review

Can you please PM me holly's contact info. I will drive out to sac. I still have her google voice number. No one picks up her line. Any info about holly jessica would be appreciated. Thanks!

tophat  jroxxx999
pushpin 21

That was quite a few years ago that she left the bay for sac. I had the number, but never made the journey. At this point, I've lost the number but  doubt it would've been any good at this point. Love to see her again if she ever turns up...

tophat  Joe Cool
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 182 - 5 Reviews

I have no desire for Greek in my sac. Sounds way too painful.

tophat  Hottea4u
pushpin 8 - 1 Review

Do you have a link for Helen ? seach but no luck

Thx

tophat  mmaguy650
pushpin 8 - 1 Review

Here you go. https://www.nightshift.co/listings/helen-010-san-jose-ca-asian-30-35

PM me if you have any questions regarding her.

tophat  Hottea4u
pushpin 8 - 1 Review

Thx

tophat  ASDF500
pushpin 22

I could do Manteca, pm me 

tophat  fomgaws
Since: Jun-2016
pushpin 10 - 1 Review

Damn, after reading Helen's reviews, I wish I lived in San Jose.

tophat  Thickguy
Since: May-2016
pushpin 12 - 5 Reviews

Hey what's up...I'm in the market also!!