Forums » General » Erotica » My love For Women In A Quick Story...

B7ea1212 7d90 4a6b 954b 041c13883d22
rose MissTaylorJ
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 1137 - 22 Reviews

So.....Just so you know I'm very wet right now just thinking about this...
One of the reasons why I love women so much is because I had an experience I will never forget. So back in the mid 00's I used to go on this gay/bi chatline that I used to meet chicks and just have fun, but it was this 1 time I met a woman that I honestly wasnt prepared for. Omg she was my ultimate fantasy cum true. She was very tall and super thick. She was a BBW, but her curves were sickening DD tits with an a$$ for dayzzzzzz. She was chocolate brown like myself with long naturally wavy hair. With light brown eyes and succulent full lips. She was very dominant but extremely seductive meets a sweet baby doll. She was perfect in my eyes. So anywhoo. We talked on the phone for at least two weeks before we met. We had very deep conversations that we so beautiful. In other words this bitch had her shit together! So to speed things along we set up a time to meet and we settled on a Friday at 7pm. When she pulled up I was beyond nervous. Not sure why but I was lol. She came to my door with champagne ,my favorite flowers and a bag from fredericks of Hollywood. She She greeted me with a kiss. 
I just melted. Just to rewind..When she came to the door in a simple black dress and cute colorful flats.(she was like 6'0" so we didnt need heals)
Ok so we had dinner(I prepared) then we sat on my couch talked and drank champagne and henny shots and cracked up for like an hr. The next thing I know she started kissing me out of the blue. I was shocked as hell but extremely hot so we continued....You know that bag of goodies she had for me...I ended up putting it on and she snatched it right off omg..She started eating me from the back instantly. No getting in bed or nothing.. She picked me up and put me on my desk and pinned my legs back she started fingering me and eating me until I came hard all down her throat. I made her sit on my face. I tongue fucked the shit out of her..I took my henny shot dipped her nipples in the shot glass and with each dip I sucked her nipples. I made her get on all fours and I wore her ass out with my strap-on. There was hair pulling, chokes, & ass smacks. I couldnt be out shined by her. We moved it to the 🚿 Shower omg she kept licking me and then grinding. The back to licking. She washed me like a queen and vise versa. We spent the rest of the evening watching movies and making love. We even took a break and went to the park. She put me on top of the hood made me cum HARD And Vise Versa. We enjoyed the whole night with one another 
It was the most beautiful night I had ever experienced with a woman
And this is one of the reasons why I love women soooooo much 

Thurs lips
rose dezkeyz69
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 380 - 22 Reviews

Woow Tay Tay sounds like a tall drink of water and then sum😋 J/K

tophat bachschubert
Since: May '16
pushpin 3

Good fiction. Very vivid.

tophat bachschubert
Since: May '16
pushpin 3

Re-reading this, I wouldn't mind eating you from the back myself after reading this story.

rose MissTaylorJ

I will never forget that day as long as I live...Ive been with a few ladies but this girl really took the cake for real 💋💋💋💋💋

rose MissTaylorJ

Im glad you enjoyed apart of my "Real Life" xoxo

Img 6328
tophat Paul94544
Since: Feb '15 Vip  
pushpin 1179 - 18 Reviews

why didn't you stay in touch?

rose MissTaylorJ