Forums » General » Foodies & Drinks » _Vegan fast food!

Mod icon md adorabell
Since: Oct '14 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 451 - 35 Reviews

Hey there fellow Nightshifter foodies, i tried a vegan fast food drive in during my recent trip to Santa Rosa. I know the two just sound opposite Amy's, they (she) has been making frozen foods for years and now has this lovely location, not sure if its the only one. I am by no means a vegan or even a vegetarian, but it sure is nice to have another place to be able to eat while on the road.
Enjoy

20170106 134247

tophat ftchildr
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 635 - 6 Reviews

My Body was made by Burgers and Pizza and Tacos and Fried Chicken and and...

I have to admit that is very refreshing to get a Healthy Meal in there to keep the Heart Pumping...

Naked woman holding her breasts sb 7742 img 0880 black
tophat pohaku
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 456

http://www.amysdrivethru.com/

is this the place?

Giphy
tophat philipfry
Since: May '16
pushpin 482 - Qr 18 Reviews

Vegan fast food is not limited to Santa Rosa. VeganBurg is located in SF's haight neighborhood: 
http://veganburg.com.

Too bad its burgers taste like a chicken sandwich to me.

Gloria5250
rose Gloria Steele
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 107 - 2 Reviews

Wow! That looks delish! I have enjoyed Amy's frozen foods since I was in college many, many years ago. I'll definitely have to check out the restaurant next time I'm in the North Bay.

We have a lot of great vegan options in the East Bay. Flaco's Tacos, Hella Vegan Eats, Golden Lotus, etc. I'm not vegan myself, but sometimes I eat like one. 

tophat PAteo
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 1048 - 28 Reviews

Here's a young woman reporting on everything that's vegan at various fast food chains, as well as various vegan grocery items or concoctions:

Supreme Banana - #veganized
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgyxbUi2vZFz7u4U1enqxotpG91BS7j8f

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 4437 - 15 Reviews

Amy's is a vegetarian restaurant, not a vegan one. Millennium in Oakland is the best vegan restaurant I've ever experienced.

Mod icon md adorabell
Since: Oct '14 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 451 - 35 Reviews

Ill have to check it out next time im in the town, just a small tid bit... Amy's is a sustainably focused cafe for veggie, vegan and gluten-free: burgers, and burritos!..

Squifffffy
tophat Squiggy
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 3342

I was reading that the best place for Vegas Food is Vegas which makes sense.

They have the best and longest buffet lines.

I don't do buffet cuz I was once crushed in a Hometown Buffet restaurant and still got nightmares.
I was at the counter when they brought out some fresh meatballs.

Not a pretty site.

rose Sexysonya
Since: Nov '15
pushpin 27 - 2 Reviews

Yum! I'm a vegetarian trying to go Vegan so I'm always looking for new restaurants but I have yet to go to Amys. I'm always in SF and enjoy eating at Gracias Madre in the mission. It's a vegan Mexican restaurant, I take my meat eater friends there and they all seem to love it :-) another great spot The butcher's son in Berkeley, deli style place. 

tophat Elvis P
Since: Jan '16
pushpin 768

My Body was made by Burgers and Pizza and Tacos and Fried Chicken and and...

I

--- Are you a competitive powerlifter? A lot of world-class lifters use the same foods to increase their strength.