Forums » General » FBSM Discussions » Garden of the Goddess SF

tophat rbbinger
Since: Jul-2015
pushpin 106

Has anyone been to the Garden of the Goddess location in SF recently?  

https://www.goftheg.com/

tophat CALIF65SAM
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 114 - 2 Reviews

Been a few months, but did you have a general question?

tophat rbbinger
pushpin 106

yes sorry about that was in a rush earlier.

has anyone seen any of the girls that are in the SF location now?  Nina, Zoe, Shay, Eva, Corrine?

tophat Hardball
Since: Mar-2016
pushpin 5

I saw Shea. She was a BIG disappointment. Overall the quality of ladies aren't the same but then again, it's impossible to surpass Amber. I wish she'd return.

tophat schwing97
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 168 - 6 Reviews

I saw Shea. She was a BIG disappointment. Overall the quality of ladies aren't the same but then again, it's impossible to surpass Amber. I wish she'd return.
+1, also the other ladies seemed to keep their game up when mamasan was around

007 bond
tophat luv2_
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 33 - 3 Reviews

My ATF in GG is Corinne.  I've been seeing her now for a year.  She is very sweet and within the fbsm bound.

tophat CALIF65SAM
pushpin 114 - 2 Reviews

+1 on what everyone else has already said. A few new ones and a returnee.

tophat northern73
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 67 - Qr 9 Reviews

met Eva a few weeks back in San Rafael, not bad. I wish Nina was up north, i used to see her at the old Novato location

tophat woody94107
Since: Nov-2014
pushpin 26 - 1 Review

Yep-- Saw a Gog girl in San Rafael and also disappointing.  Weak massage, followed by panties on, uninspired release. 

tophat rbbinger
pushpin 106

Yep-- Saw a Gog girl in San Rafael and also disappointing.  Weak massage, followed by panties on, uninspired release. 
---

who was it?

tophat CALIF65SAM
pushpin 114 - 2 Reviews

---

who was it?
---Yea, I've not heard of panties on at the Garden before surprise

. I know the ladies haven't been as high quality as a few years ago, but that's a new one on me though.

tophat mattupu2
Since: Jul-2015 Vip  
pushpin 4

Hi northern73,
Thinking of seeing Eva this weekend. Can you please provide some details...Is she worth seeing?
Been to GoG a couple of times and have liked the 2 ladies I've seen.

tophat wayne root
Since: Mar-2015
pushpin 55 - 3 Reviews

I went to the GoG in 2012. I had a great time, but it was so long ago they would write me off today and refuse me service.

tophat woody94107
Since: Nov-2014
pushpin 26 - 1 Review

It was Eva....Like I said-- panties on and uninspired massage unfortunately.

tophat mattupu2
Since: Jul-2015 Vip  
pushpin 4

I saw Jo this week and the same thing.  Bra and panties on for the first 1/2 and she attempted body slides with her bra scrapping my back. Then she left her panties on till the very end when I asked and she reluctantly took them off. The Garden has gone downhill fast. Even 1 year ago I saw Ramona and Jewell there. Both fantastic nude massage with tons of body to body.  How things have changed so quickly!

tophat CALIF65SAM
pushpin 114 - 2 Reviews

I saw Jo this week and the same thing.  Bra and panties on for the first 1/2 and she attempted body slides with her bra scrapping my back. Then she left her panties on till the very end when I asked and she reluctantly took them off. The Garden has gone downhill fast.
---Thanks for the report on Josie. She's the only 1 at the Garden that currently interests me, but I guess that makes my decision easy.

I am thinking maybe this is the new Garden policy, bottoms on. indecision

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall
Since: Feb-2015
pushpin 4005 - 12 Reviews

Ramona was ATF material.

Screen shot 2016 10 11 at 5.15.49 pm
rose Josiepark
Since: Aug-2016
pushpin 4 - 1 Review

Hello boys, cant help but chime in here:

What is your expectation when a gal has her period? 

I try my best not to risk any unneccesary blood borne pathogen sharing because I care about my clients. But is that risk ya'll don't consider? Just curious :)

007 bond
tophat luv2_
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 33 - 3 Reviews

I like to think that I am a regular at the Garden for the past three years or so.  every service I've had with the ladies there were always full nude and lots of body to body contact, but I could only vouch for Corinne at this time cause she is the only one I've been seeing for the past year and never bothered to book with other ladies.
My time with Corinne is always to the GG standard that I was used to. I get greeted at the door with a very welcoming smile and a big hug in her sexy lingerie, after a little keeping up to date on how everything is, I always take a shower to freshen up and as soon as I am out of the shower and on the table Corinne is already to go fully naked and ready to give her 100% to treat me like a king with in the bound of FBSM. She starts massaging with her hands then to body to body.
I think ever since Amber retired and not able to spend time with the new ladies the standard is gone.  Corinne is I think one of the last ladies that spent time with Amber and Cat.
I think If a provider can not give what is the standard and with the excuse of monthly visit should take a day off IMHO.

tophat CALIF65SAM
pushpin 114 - 2 Reviews

I try my best not to risk any unneccesary blood borne pathogen sharing because I care about my clients. But is that risk ya'll don't consider? Just curious :)

---Hi, thank you for participating.

So based on your comment, can I assume that was a definite exception rather than the norm for your sessions? (not asking for you to speak on behalf of the other Garden ladies)

tophat Persistent
pushpin 159 - 1 Review

---
Welcome to NS Josie, thanks for commenting.  I'll tell you my experience: the standard in FBSM is no panties, up until a while ago it was rare for me to run into sessions where they stayed on... although oddly, over the past 18  months, I've probably run into as many sessions where the panties have stayed on, as the previous 10 years combined.  Weird, right?  Anyway, that's why you see clients reporting it -- for some clients it matters, and it's sort of an aberration from what we've all experienced.

Obviously, not questioning your personal choices, just that we're all looking for the right match.  And if you're saying that you only keep your panties on when you have your period, that's certainly understandable to me, you're on my list to see

Screen shot 2016 10 11 at 5.15.49 pm
rose Josiepark
Since: Aug-2016
pushpin 4 - 1 Review

Thank you guys for participating in the dialog!

Yes, for me wearing panties is usually an exception to the norm. And i can't speak for other providers.

But I can tell you this: everybody actually wants something different, and there are a whole bunch of lingerie-lovers out there. Many of them are my clients! (yay, cause i love lingerie!)

Personally, I try to hit all the notes in my sessions. But, if you have an expectation, no matter who you're with, definitely speak up! Neither participant in the room wants the other to leave with a bad experience :)

Smokincatrabbit
tophat kenny_starr
pushpin 349 - 9 Reviews

I actually had a good experience with Josie very recently. 

uhh, I'm going to say it was probably the week before the other dude saw her.  I didn't have the same experience he did.

S n01 00206197
rose secretgardengoddess
Since: Feb-2016
pushpin 9

Thank you Josie for your comments, always the sharp one she is and Thank you kenny_starr for defending her. So, as some of you know, I am on the administrative end of GOG so I offer a different perspective. However, I am a former provider from back in the day so perhaps I can offer a well-rounded opinion if anyone is interested.

This is how I see it: Josie's hour donation rate of 180 is well below the industry standard. It's not too far fetched to say 220+ is a current price point in FBSM..We are purposely offering lower then market donations to encourage tipping so the provider is at an advantage. I am not saying tipping is mandatory now for nude sessions but it is relevant when considering your expectations in relation to the donation. The client pool has changed as well..They are newer, well-heeled transplants that do not expect or question what the donation gets them in terms of value. As an example, with us, They assume it's an above-board rather vanilla experience that is safe and discreet..Tipping in general is very common. This is currently a sizeable percentage of our client base.

As you can probably imagine, we have tailored things to not only attract but keep these clients coming. So that combined with our long-term base of happy gentlemen that come in regularly with no complaint and a smaller slice of our VIP clientele; the girls definitely have their hands full with a craft selection of customers.

Since we set our donations lower then market, we put ourselves in the fair position of offering a no-frills solid session that most clients repeat. They're also probably really attracted to the convenience and ease in rotating providers without waiting for ref checks to clear or dealing with anxiety about unfamiliar surroundings. 

I am sorry some of you think the garden has gone downhill..I believe stating that it's a question of quality is a little absurd as we are referring to actual human beings..However, I want to clarify that it's probably an inaccurate assumption that things have declined in Amber's absence. Amber has personally trained all the newer girls mentioned on this thread, (Shay, Eva, and Josie)...We do private training now with the same fellow, It's not an advertised event as it was in the past. So that may be why you think Amber is not a presence anymore. 

Josie is also correct in stating that lingerie sessions are in demand. The customer base is incredibly vast and extends way beyond this internet board. There will always be new clients, out-of-towners, occasional dabblers and a whole bunch of gentlemen that just don't mind if the girl has her panties on or not. 

Also, slightly off topic but I wanted to address it because it's relevant to this argument: In another thread some posters were waxing poetic about past providers and where have they all gone..I am talking from experience now that things are just very very different. Excellent providers still do come and go but due to over saturation, new and returning competition, high rents and limited, (albeit possibly risky) advertising venues this can not realistically be a career anymore. I really feel for the new generation of providers...At one time, no matter who you were and how you chose to conduct sessions it was guaranteed good income..Now, It can be a struggle to get started no matter how promising you are. The amount of money from FBSM is just not enough for the bay area. The reason why more girls are part time is because on average these girls have other jobs and pursuits and are probably just trying to make ends meet. Versus years ago when providers really were making bank. This probably accounts for their "better" service, consistently good attitude and frequent availability.

Finally, and this goes without saying...If you are not receiving excellent overall service and priority in booking here it may just be a direct reflection on your behavior as a client, sorry to say.

tophat CALIF65SAM
pushpin 114 - 2 Reviews

Also, slightly off topic but I wanted to address it because it's relevant to this argument: In another thread some posters were waxing poetic about past providers and where have they all gone..I am talking from experience now that things are just very very different. Excellent providers still do come and go but due to over saturation, new and returning competition, high rents and limited, (albeit possibly risky) advertising venues this can not realistically be a career anymore. I really feel for the new generation of providers...At one time, no matter who you were and how you chose to conduct sessions it was guaranteed good income..Now, It can be a struggle to get started no matter how promising you are. The amount of money from FBSM is just not enough for the bay area. The reason why more girls are part time is because on average these girls have other jobs and pursuits and are probably just trying to make ends meet. Versus years ago when providers really were making bank. This probably accounts for their "better" service, consistently good attitude and frequent availability.

Finally, and this goes without saying...If you are not receiving excellent overall service and priority in booking here it may just be a direct reflection on your behavior as a client, sorry to say.
---

HI Secret Goddess,

Thank you for the update/clarification.

I agree the high rent has made entry much more difficult, but I actually think it's more the Bay Area start-up economy. 6-8 years during the .com bust, no one could find jobs, so FBSM was much more lucrative than being on unemployment and rent was lower as people fled the area and occupancy dropped.

I am being sexist & stereotypical now, but I don't care about being politically correct. The cuter & younger ladies can get an admin job at a start-up and flirt a little bit with the engineers and make bank, so the massage income is not as important and hence the quality or attention to details have dropped. It's not the primary source of income now, but extra spending $ for some ladies rather than a career/primary income. The Bay Area economy definitely has affected the the industry.