Forums » Central Coast » Central Coast - Lounge » BackPage is CENSORED!!!

tophat gack
Since: Aug '15
pushpin 11 - 6 Reviews

The fu*king government has censored the adult sections of Back Page.  As if what they do in real time isn't 100 times worse!

http://centralcoast.backpage.com/Strippers/classifieds/Censored?category=1798614

RedBook, Backpage, what's next?  Bastards!

Gemini
tophat Heywood69
Since: Mar '15 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 1837 - 21 Reviews

tophat Arizonadesert
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 13 - 14 Reviews

Go to backpage , services, massage. Ladies on there!

Screenshot 2017 07 07 14 03 33
rose Amber_Amor
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 185 - 24 Reviews

Girls post under dating women for men now

tophat gack
pushpin 11 - 6 Reviews

Thanks for the info, hope these links last. Sparse postings at this time, hope our alumni get clued in to these venues along with Night Shift.

1448396326466 412933362
rose BuxomBeautyFBSM
Since: Nov '15
pushpin 53 - 5 Reviews

Are they flagged every half hr though?

Denisekisses
rose Luxury
pushpin 17 - 6 Reviews

Not surprised at all my girls in the adult business are talking about it on Instagram it's bad for everybody.

20160117 220040
rose Rachellmay69
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 26 - 20 Reviews

Nightshift will probably be next since girls were blasting their reviews and the NS name all over Backpage. I'm sure NS is is on the radar now! Unfortunately this is going to set us ladies back as there is not as much people who know about NS.

F18e f
tophat maverick/goose
pushpin 306

I'm sure gentlemen will find their way here to NS. I also believe more ladies will find their way here as well. Let us hope that NS will continue to move forward becoming better and better.
There may be a bit of a lull but it shall pick up again.
Cheers and positive thoughts!

092fbc44 e6df 4b42 b3d5 53ae64982630
rose HotMammaMayAye
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 22 - 4 Reviews

Yep that's where I posted. And in the dating women seeking men but it's still real slow business wise. Thank goodness for regulars. 
__
mod edit: image removed this is not your pic thread

*Moderated on Jan 10

tophat Cicero69
Since: Jan '17
pushpin 1

BP went down not because of you ladies but due to the owners accepting under age and slavery ads, then cleaning them up and posting. That was the trigger issue. If NS stays cool, then it remains under the radar. Remember Congress is filled with aholes that abuse their power on staff members and pages, then go after targets to make themselves feel morally superior 

Geometric r
tophat romolotti
Since: Dec '15
pushpin 2229 - 38 Reviews

I hobby in the Central Valley, SF, Sacramento, and occasionally on the Central Coast.  I predict that this will cause more than a few low volume providers to go out of business.

I've been reaching out to my non NS favorites to get them to post ads here and two change their number constantly, so both of us are fucked if they don't reach out to me.

Most providers won't send unsolicited texts, but this might cause some girls to take desperate measures. Especially if they're trying to feed their kids.  Wondering if more providers will end up at the Spearmint Rhino offering private dances off site.

tophat 2smooth
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 101 - 4 Reviews

Predicted this back in Oct:
https://www.nightshift.co/forums/making-news/topics/bp-about-to-suffer-rb-s-fate-ceo-arrested-for

It isn't censored... the CEO is just covering his ass.

They were cleared of charges last month under the first ammendment:
http://arstechnica.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/ferrerlatest.pdf

The judgement states that the matter is for Congress to decide. And now they are facing a Senate sub-committee who is obviously out for blood. Yesterday they pled the fifth:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/backpage-com-executives-refuse-to-testify-congressional-hearing/

They shuttered the site, not because of censorship, but likely to reduce whatever  amount of complacency they may be involved in...

tophat ftchildr
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 637 - 6 Reviews

Backpage was a U.S. Website and NS is pretty much a California site.
BackPage was being attacked from numerous states at the same time.

rose rachelwest
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 13 - 20 Reviews

I heard that NS is completely offshore, including its computers.  RB was organized offshore, but its computers were in a condo in Mountain View, CA, according to the news reports I read.
Doesn't this safer offshore strategy for NS mean that government officials can NOT take down NS (as they did with RB)?